+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Pomme

Nov 8, 2020
Ahh got ya. I’ll check it out! In regards to complexity I’m pretty sure my application will be as straight forward as it can get haha. Divine timing…it’ll come together for all of us I’m sure.
same here! I’m a June applicant too but outside Canada. That info on the website doesn’t sound right to me either and it makes me confused at the same time.

• Sad
Reactions: Sheilardc

Sheilardc

Sep 27, 2017
same here! I’m a June applicant too but outside Canada. That info on the website doesn’t sound right to me either and it makes me confused at the same time.
It really doesn't sound right because the policy only mentioned 2020 applications. How about 2019 application?

Reactions: Pomme

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I

but this is pilot program which already includes PR and TR. so I think it has nothing to do with public policy.
HCCP and HSW has its own public policy, applicants from Jan2020 to Dec2020 which are not yet in their system or they didn't process yet. They are letting us know that if ever anyone od us applied in 2020, we do not need to reapply to
Oh, good for you. But I thought you have you to pull out your HCCP pilot application to transfer to that pathway? Or you paid both? It happened to me, I applied in the old caregiver program and the new pilot at the same time with the same employer. I hope not everyone will do what you did, coz i need that pathway until January. Hahaha!

No need to pullout my hccp application as per my immigration consultant. And yes, I paid the full fees again.

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
Hello everyone, please I got a message from ircc requesting for updated letter, offer of employment and imm 5983 but I'm confused as to which one to give because when I applied for pr i submitted an offer of employment from my previous employer, whom I got my 2 yrs work experience from but now I'm employed to a different employer. Should the letter be from the old or new employer. Your response will be highly appreciated.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
HCCP and HSW has its own public policy, applicants from Jan2020 to Dec2020 which are not yet in their system or they didn't process yet. They are letting us know that if ever anyone od us applied in 2020, we do not need to reapply to

No need to pullout my hccp application as per my immigration consultant. And yes, I paid the full fees again.
Thanks for your reply. I sent a direct message to you because I want to know your timeline UNDER the tr-pr pathway.
I never had an immigration consultant, i rely on “call the ircc” for more info. Hahaha!

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Hello everyone, please I got a message from ircc requesting for updated letter, offer of employment and imm 5983 but I'm confused as to which one to give because when I applied for pr i submitted an offer of employment from my previous employer, whom I got my 2 yrs work experience from but now I'm employed to a different employer. Should the letter be from the old or new employer. Your response will be highly appreciated.
I think it’s best u contact ircc call centre but I think it would be ur current employer. As they will assume ur employer u stated before may not be needing u now or it’s simply to confirm if u r previous employer is still intending to hire. But with update it will mean ur new employer most probably.

Reactions: roye

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Call the ircc. Because for me, it doesn’t matter anymore since you have 24 months of pay slip to show them. But to satisfy them, show them the new job offer from your new employer. The website says that you CAN change anytime your job offer (just look it up in canada.ca)
Again, call the ircc (even if most of them are incompetent).

Ny0722

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018

#4,103
Hi! You said you already had 24mos of experience. Why are they still asking for “offer of employment”? I also sent my pr application last jan 2021 with 24mos experience. But Offer of employment was not one of the requirements. I only submitted reference letter and other proof of work experience. Thanks!

Reactions: roye and G P S

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
I think it’s best u contact ircc call centre but I think it would be ur current employer. As they will assume ur employer u stated before may not be needing u now or it’s simply to confirm if u r previous employer is still intending to hire. But with update it will mean ur new employer most probably.
Thanks