+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
#4,103
Hi! You said you already had 24mos of experience. Why are they still asking for “offer of employment”? I also sent my pr application last jan 2021 with 24mos experience. But Offer of employment was not one of the requirements. I only submitted reference letter and other proof of work experience. Thanks!
When I applied for pr last year I applied with less than 24 months work experience but I just recently sent proof of my 24 months work experience via webform.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Not tet still waiting for NBI and police clearance where we came from.. And some docs that needed to comply by my husband because of his birth certificate late registered
Where did u give ur fingerprints for the nbi clearance? The Philippines consulate itself or rcmp accredited agencies? Just wondering if the consulate does the fingerprinting as well....

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I just called IRCC earlier and an agent told me that they are processing the criminality check, but they have not started the completeness and eligibility check. They have not sent me a permanent AOR yet. It will follow once they are done with criminality check, according to the agent, at least. I didn't know that they could start processing the application and jump to criminality check without looking at the completeness and eligibility first, even giving the permanent aor.

Im just guessing that it could be because of the public policy for applications submitted Jan 2020 to Dec 2020. Idk. Im still hoping for a positive result from them.

P.S. Submitted less than 24mos on March 2020 amd Stage 2 on Oct 2020.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I just called IRCC earlier and an agent told me that they are processing the criminality check, but they have not started the completeness and eligibility check. They have not sent me a permanent AOR yet. It will follow once they are done with criminality check, according to the agent, at least. I didn't know that they could start processing the application and jump to criminality check without looking at the completeness and eligibility first, even giving the permanent aor.

Im just guessing that it could be because of the public policy for applications submitted Jan 2020 to Dec 2020. Idk. Im still hoping for a positive result from them.

Did you submit your 24 months pay stub already? If yes, maybe that’s why they are processing it. I don’t think it has something to do with the public policy. Because why only you? And not other applicants without experience yet?

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Did you submit your 24 months pay stub already? If yes, maybe that’s why they are processing it. I don’t think it has something to do with the public policy. Because why only you? And not other applicants without experience yet?
Yes, I did. What i meant about public policy is the way they start to process the files. Usually, the go finish completeness check, then provide permanent AOR, then eligibility, background check. In my case, they jump right to criminality check without providing permanent AOR. It still confuses me but that agent can see notes on my file.
Also, I asked about the stage 2 I submitted and he told me it doesn't reflect on my file yet.

Reactions: roye

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Yes, I did. What i meant about public policy is the way they start to process the files. Usually, the go finish completeness check, then provide permanent AOR, then eligibility, background check. In my case, they jump right to criminality check without providing permanent AOR. It still confuses me but that agent clearly can see notes on my file.
Also, I asked about the stage 2 I submitted and he told me it doesn't reflect on my file yet.
Oh, that’s great. I’m happy for you. Yes, i guess it’s because of the public policy because your 24 month experience is not yet on the system

yadav

Jun 6, 2016

U will know exactly when they started criminality check if ur get the gcms notes. We applied July 2019 n got our PR AOR in sept. Around sept 2020 we applied for gcms notes which We got in dec 2020. As per the notes they already started criminality check around sept 2019.

bonefree13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
U will know exactly when they started criminality check if ur get the gcms notes. We applied July 2019 n got our PR AOR in sept. Around sept 2020 we applied for gcms notes which We got in dec 2020. As per the notes they already started criminality check around sept 2019.
Makes sense. Maybe they just put that ststus nowhere and have not started it yet for real. Based on yout timeline, they would probably check that after 2 mos. My case is strange, unlike yours, I have not received my permanent AOR yet and they put a status that criminality is in progress..Im anticipating for the permanent aor first. Lol

After criminality check, what's the update now on you application?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Makes sense. Maybe they just put that ststus nowhere and have not started it yet for real. Based on yout timeline, they would probably check that after 2 mos. My case is strange, unlike yours, I have not received my permanent AOR yet and they put a status that criminality is in progress..Im anticipating for the permanent aor first. Lol

After criminality check, what's the update now on you application?
No update since then

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi did you submitted the additional documents yet?

Hi I only sent my latest passport even if they did not ask me to do..
As of now I only have Temporary file number..
I regularly check my emails so far no further updates of instructions..

Congratulations to all of those receiving updates.. wishing all of us the best!

Reactions: G P S

Sheilardc

Sep 27, 2017
Have you received any requests or updates after AOR?