+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
How were you notified of eligibility pass? I called the call center and last info they gave is they are doing "background/security check" if I remember correctly.
Thank you.

Reactions: ODETAYO

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
Yes, better to notify them of any changes , you should try the webform . Not working presently should not affect her application but they should be notified
Hi,

Will it affect the application if during the waiting period unfortunately the main applicnt lost the current job and the address change. What should be the process to rectify the issue. The job offer is still valid.

Should the applicant just simply send message to the web platform?

Anyone knows how to go about this? Thank you in advance.

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tips-on-contacting-ircc-for-the-home-child-care-provider-pilot-webform-and-phone.710809/
That might help
Hi,

Will it affect the application if during the waiting period unfortunately the main applicnt lost the current job and the address change. What should be the process to rectify the issue. The job offer is still valid.

Should the applicant just simply send message to the web platform?

Anyone knows how to go about this? Thank you in advance.

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks. Sorry to ask again. I applied through an agent. Will the response be mailed to the agent email registered or will be asked to include my email when submitting the webform. Thanks for assisting.
If the agent is your representative you may not have access to the email. The response will go to the email attached to the application.

VaniaGCH

Aug 14, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am wondering if someone can explain a little better this new program - Home Child Care Provider Pilot, Please?
Do you need a LMIA to apply under this program? or what document do you need to apply?

Thanks!

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hello everyone,
I am wondering if someone can explain a little better this new program - Home Child Care Provider Pilot, Please?
Do you need a LMIA to apply under this program? or what document do you need to apply?

Thanks!
No LMIA. You need a qualified employer to give you a job offer, educational credential assessment and IELTS