+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Is someone in this group sent updated/new Offer Of Employment? If you already have AOR can you send it through webform? THANKS

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
We need to update Offer of Employment. In the Annual income question, we put total income of employer husband and wife from NOA. Is child care benefit consider income too and needs to be added? THANKS

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Yes, it is necessary to send another job offer in case you lost the past one
Hi,
Can you pls help we need to know what to do. So 1st employer changed their mind? If that's the case you said you will need to send a new Offer of Employment and what else?Did you sent it through webform? Are you outside Canada applicant? Thank you so much.

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi everyone, i am so scared right , application recieved 27th of August. I hope the 2750 threshhold would not have bn met
hi,

is there a way we can know if the 2750 a year quota already met? I am about to submit my application.. should i submit it next year then?

melkaci

Nov 22, 2020
hi,

is there a way we can know if the 2750 a year quota already met? I am about to submit my application.. should i submit it next year then?
There is an update made november 2nd in the IRCC website of the home child care program stating that they reached their quota for 2020 and that any application sent after the 2750 applications will be returned to the applicant. You can apply starting January 2021 as they will open it again

mv1017

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi! Im just wondering if she ended using yo the employer portal? Thanks
Hello,

No, my employer didn't use any employer portal in regards to this application. They just offered me the employment letter directly and I submitted it with the application.

Thanks,

Mv1017

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
Hi,
Can you pls help we need to know what to do. So 1st employer changed their mind? If that's the case you said you will need to send a new Offer of Employment and what else?Did you sent it through webform? Are you outside Canada applicant? Thank you so much.
Hi! You should send a webform for Cic explaining the situation and they will return with the procedures. They asked me to send another Offer of Employment, via Webform, within 7 days

hpamnani

Nov 30, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I filed under HCPP in November 2019. Received the AOR (file number) in February.
After that no updates till now. Not even a biometrics request letter.
Has anyone received BIL from India?