+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
I just went on Twitter to call out the attention of Minister Mendicino and MP Salma Zahid (she's in the standing committee on Citizenship and Immigration) so if you guys are planning to send a tweet out to call their attention to look into the HCCP and HSWP Pilots, tag both of them. Thanks

Reactions: james_va

farazfs

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi. I am also home support worker candidate. What kind of interview did they take?
They asked further details on the medical condition for mother, that why do they need a care giver for her ? secondly if the employee is the ist degree relative or not ? they asked the employer to sign affidavit on that.

that all.

Reactions: ahsanr

ahsanr

Oct 21, 2018
They asked further details on the medical condition for mother, that why do they need a care giver for her ? secondly if the employee is the ist degree relative or not ? they asked the employer to sign affidavit on that.

that all.
Thank you for reply

gabypcruz

Sep 8, 2019
May I ask the the group names on Facebook so I can share with my brother? Thank you so much. I really hope we can get attention of IRCC and the Minister regarding this Pilot Program.
There are thousands of groups. I suggest you to type the name of the city + nanny in the search box, on Facebook. Ex: Toronto Nanny. You will find lots of groups

Reactions: dyan29

Ernesto1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi,
For the Home Childcare provider pilot, can a permanent resident holder with children who are Canadian citizens hire a foreign worker as a caregiver to take care of the children? Or is it strictly for employers who are Canadian citizens?
Thanks

Mayanjomaa

May 2, 2018
I just went on Twitter to call out the attention of Minister Mendicino and MP Salma Zahid (she's in the standing committee on Citizenship and Immigration) so if you guys are planning to send a tweet out to call their attention to look into the HCCP and HSWP Pilots, tag both of them. Thanks
Can you tell me how? I will tag her

EmeLa

Jun 30, 2020
Hi,
For the Home Childcare provider pilot, can a permanent resident holder with children who are Canadian citizens hire a foreign worker as a caregiver to take care of the children? Or is it strictly for employers who are Canadian citizens?
Thanks
No a permanent resident holder can hire as long as you have a valid job offer and can pay the employee

Yanu

Sep 5, 2020
So basically they’re still in February applicants.oh my,mine was June 2020 so long wait to go still

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
Hello, can a holder of employer specific work permit under the home child care provider pilot work for a different employer as a caregiver after their work permit has expired. I applied for permanent residency and extension/open work permit but no response yet from immigration canada. Can I work for another employer as a caregiver while I wait for my application to be approved