+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
So basically they’re still in February applicants.oh my,mine was June 2020 so long wait to go still
May be you will get soon. Bcoz in April and May their office was closed so might be nobody could submitted their file.So after march your turn will come soon.

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hello, can a holder of employer specific work permit under the home child care provider pilot work for a different employer as a caregiver after their work permit has expired. I applied for permanent residency and extension/open work permit but no response yet from immigration canada. Can I work for another employer as a caregiver while I wait for my application to be approved
Yes you can work for another employer , but there was a rule came in that you gave to inform them in a specific format who was your old employer and who will be your new employer and you need to mention your tracking number of your Pr file to them .

Reactions: _____chisom

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
Yes you can work for another employer , but there was a rule came in that you gave to inform them in a specific format who was your old employer and who will be your new employer and you need to mention your tracking number of your Pr file to them .
Thanks for the reply but who do I have to inform?

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Thanks for the reply but who do I have to inform?
You have to inform immigrantion, you have to sent them webform . Telling them all details . And there’s is some specific template for that . I can not find right now . But once you send it to IRCC through webform . You will get reply back that you can start working with new employer

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
You have to inform immigrantion, you have to sent them webform . Telling them all details . And there’s is some specific template for that . I can not find right now . But once you send it to IRCC through webform . You will get reply back that you can start working with new employer
Oh I see thank you so much!

pazivai

Nov 25, 2020
You need to furnish the info, by pasting the following in the web-form:

" Priority Code PPCHANGEWORK2020: I am requesting consideration under the Temporary public policy to exempt foreign nationals in Canada from certain requirements when changing employment during the coronavirus pandemic and request that the applicable exemptions be granted until the decision is made on my work permit application or it is withdrawn.

I attest that: I hold/held a work permit valid until [date] for employer [name] / in occupation [job title] and I have received new job offer for [new employer name] / [new occupation job title].

I have submitted my application for a work permit online or I submitted my application by paper and the postal/courier tracking number is [number].

I intend to work for the [new employer name] / [new occupation job title] specified in the afore-mentioned work permit application.

I understand that providing false, misleading or incorrect information is a violation of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and may result in enforcement measures against me."

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
You need to furnish the info, by pasting the following in the web-form:

" Priority Code PPCHANGEWORK2020: I am requesting consideration under the Temporary public policy to exempt foreign nationals in Canada from certain requirements when changing employment during the coronavirus pandemic and request that the applicable exemptions be granted until the decision is made on my work permit application or it is withdrawn.

I attest that: I hold/held a work permit valid until [date] for employer [name] / in occupation [job title] and I have received new job offer for [new employer name] / [new occupation job title].

I have submitted my application for a work permit online or I submitted my application by paper and the postal/courier tracking number is [number].

I intend to work for the [new employer name] / [new occupation job title] specified in the afore-mentioned work permit application.

I understand that providing false, misleading or incorrect information is a violation of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and may result in enforcement measures against me."
Thanks alot I appreciate this info

radfellow

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-4-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
6-7-2015
Med's Done....
4-3-2015
Passport Req..
Praying and hoping soon...
VISA ISSUED...
Praying and hoping soon..
LANDED..........
Praying and hoping soon...
Hello everyone

For the HCCP, Did your employer use the employer portal to submit the offer of employment?
Is this a requirement for the employer?
Hi! Im just wondering if she ended using yo the employer portal? Thanks