+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ana20

Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum, My IELTS result certificate is going to expire next week which I included with my application. I have a fresh result as well with longer validity. do I need to send newer or is it need to be valid at the time of application? no matter if it expires while application in process.

Thunder_

Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone! I am from the philippines. I am planning to pass my application hopefully next month. I just wanna ask if my caregiving experience is valid. My sister was able to get her visa and finally went to canada last 2015 but due to the some problems, she was not able to bring her son. So i was the one who took care of her son until they were able to sort out the problem and she was able to bring her son with her around 2years later. They were sending me money for my salary and the child’s allowance every month. I wanna know if this counts? I read somewhere experience with relatives don’t count

i also have a question, specifically for my fellow filipinos about their sss. Someone told me that sss as a caregiver is needed and that the employer was the paying for it every month. i have sss but the status is currently “voluntary”. I wanna if some of you have already applied with the same status.
Thank you!!

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
not Any request from IRCC .. I am just asking the minimum income requirements for employer? They have to maintain there income for current year ?

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
not Any request from IRCC .. I am just asking the minimum income requirements for employer? They have to maintain there income for current year ?
There is no minimum requirement mention for the employer and this is one of the common question asked by many, you just need to be practical here.
Obviously when someone is under LICO they cannot be a successful employer, Whenever I submit application for my clients I make sure that they are over the LICO considering the size of the family.

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi everyone!
I am new to this forum, My IELTS result certificate is going to expire next week which I included with my application. I have a fresh result as well with longer validity. do I need to send newer or is it need to be valid at the time of application? no matter if it expires while application in process.
send a web-form

mehru

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
but my question is for next year employer hv to maintain same income? Like employer who sponsor employee in 2019 under new rules.. they hv to maintain same income this year ?

Soodmunish

Feb 5, 2020
Is there anyone here who has applied with this WES Report.

Canadian Equivalency: Three and one-half years of hospital study and training
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education

halo001

Feb 14, 2020
Hi, I would like to apply for HCCP but I don't have a caregiver certificate, I only have a reference letter from an employer in the Philippines. I graduated university. Do I need to take 6 months caregiver training to be qualified? and where can I get my IELTS exam and also where will I take my school credential to be certified (ECA). Thank you so much and I appreciate your reply.

JASKU

Feb 14, 2020
WES does recognize GNM 3 years hospital study and training and in remarks they put not comparable to a Completed Canadian education. Do you think this result of evaluation can be used for caregiver or child care or AIPP program ?
NO

Carol313

Feb 14, 2020
Hi guys, i am new here. I have a question, i hope someone can notice this and might be able to share your thought or ideas just in case, i am married, we are separated but not legally, i am planning to apply for the new pilot program for caregivers in CA, based on what i heard if i apply for the new pilot i have to declare my dependants wether they will come or no, me and my husband are not in good terms, i have this fear that if i will declare him as one of my dependants he will not cooperate or even sign the forms which will make my application pending or worse stagnant. I can’t afford legal separation or even annulment, as i am working abroad it will be financially and time consuming. I never use his family name, so all of my DOCUMENTS and ID’s where in my maiden name form. Is it possible to just declare that i am single?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bamboogoldy19978

Bamboogoldy19978

Feb 14, 2020
Hi guys, i am new her. I have a question, i hope someone can notice this and might be able to share your thought or ideas just in case, i am married, we are separated but not legally, i am planning to apply for the new pilot program for caregivers in CA, based on what i heard if i apply for the new pilot i have to declare my dependants wether they will come or no, me and my husband are not in good terms, i have this fear that if i will declare him as one of my dependants he will not cooperate or even sign the forms which will make my application pending or worse stagnant. I can’t afford legal separation or even annulment, as i am working abroad it will be financially and time consuming. I never use his family name, so all of my DOCUMENTS and ID’s where in my maiden name form. Is it possible to just declare that i am single?