+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

masternardo

Jan 14, 2011
our application is refused and reason was an offer not genuine. which is not the case!
Hi, sorry to hear about your application result. This leaves us all worried about this program especially those that have the same profile like yours, employer is related and no caregiver experience. We are trying our luck since this is not explicitly disallowed in the package package guideline. The rest of the forumers are making our wild guesses on what could the officer saw in your application. Will appreciate if you could enlighten us with some more informations. 1. What are the ages of the children to be taken care of? And how many? 2. How many hours per week is the offer and hourly rate? I assume it is not lower than minimum required. 3. Is it a live-in arrangement? 4. Does she have have a caregiver course atleast? 5. Is the caregiver bringing along dependants like spouse and children. 5. Any plans like filing for a review or re-assessment of application?

Pardon me for many questions, we are just trying to make sense of it.

Thank you in advance and hoping the results could be reversed for whatever means.

GS singh

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
My application again returned bcz of 2 ponit
1 ) Birth certificate of both
2) biomatric fees
I have query that i already paid while visitor visa nd validity of 10 years so again we need to pay biomatric fees ?

Care

Feb 3, 2020
Same here as well, I sent my docs thru courier last week of October and received on nov. 4. There's no update hereafter. It's been 3 months of waiting. I'm so worried.
Same here.

They received my file Nov 15. Til now no update

Care

Feb 3, 2020
Hello,

My Wife has applied under NOC 4411 Home childcare Giver programme.

We have sent Docs via Courier and it got reached 21 Nov 2019.

We had process our request via Agent.

till date we have not received any AOR or biometric request.

Can any one help me what to do ???
They got my application last Nov 15and til now no update

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
They got my application last Nov 15and til now no update
You will get AOR very soon if it is a complete application.
It seems like they are slowing down the process. I guess they got some backlogs due to holidays. But once one of us has an update like biometrics, chances are, most of us will get an update. It says on their page that it will take 12 months to process anyways.

Care

Feb 3, 2020
You will get AOR very soon if it is a complete application.
It seems like they are slowing down the process. I guess they got some backlogs due to holidays. But once one of us has an update like biometrics, chances are, most of us will get an update. It says on their page that it will take 12 months to process anyways.
Yes it says 12 mos. Just getting worried but based on the previous messages on this forum, those incomplete applications were known a month or 2 after they sent it back to the applicant. So I’m praying mine is complete since they haven’t returned my application

Reactions: Chachalava

Chachalava

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Yes i hope so too. All the best to you and to everyone on this forum.
Yes it says 12 mos. Just getting worried but based on the previous messages on this forum, those incomplete applications were known a month or 2 after they sent it back to the applicant. So I’m praying mine is complete since they haven’t returned my application