+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Man2023

Jan 31, 2023
Hi all.. I need help in uploading HCCP ppr letter in vfs site webform. Do we have to select passport submition for Permanent residence application or passport submition for Temperarory Resident visa? I am confused.
Can anyone help me here please?

pardeepS

Feb 11, 2020
Reactions: Man2023

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
same thing happened with me.
try to chat with them they will give you email address respond them with email and give them all info they need.
They will email you for the appointment. In next email they will make appointment and email you or text you. Then submit the passport.
For this procedure it took 5 to 6 days. After submitting it took 15 days to dispatch back the passport. Today I got email that IRCC dispatched the passport to IFS Global Delhi. Hopefully we will get by Friday at Chandigarh office.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
This is how I made my appointment. Step 1 you need to select the PR category and then step 2 when it ask you what letter your file starts with use option E and then when it actually ask you to upload the letters then upload the ppr letters but when it ask to put down the file number then use the file number that is your original file number starting with E and hit submit, you will get email confirmation of your appointment within a minute and make sure you choose VFS Chandigarh because VFS jalandhar doesn't accept appointments made this way