+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sameer478

Mar 18, 2023
Please help.
Hi every one i am new in this form. My wife is in canada. she applied home care child program. We had done medical and biometric on September 2022. And feb she received pfl mention

In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for this class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, specifically that you have not provided an offer of employment that is genuine

we are confused that is there any other documents required or didnt meet requirements from side(husband).

And my wife working as a caregiver from 24 months and had LMIA

we already replied week ago with the help of lawyer.
Please let me know what are the changes.

Our life depends on this decision. Please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please help.
Hi every one i am new in this form. My wife is in canada. she applied home care child program. We had done medical and biometric on September 2022. And feb she received pfl mention

In the course of reviewing your file, it appears that your application for permanent residence may have to be refused as you and/or your family member(s) do not appear to meet immigration requirements. In order to become a permanent resident under this class, you and your family members must comply with requirements as specified in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations for this class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, specifically that you have not provided an offer of employment that is genuine

we are confused that is there any other documents required or didnt meet requirements from side(husband).

Whwt is her current status in Canada and how did she obtain the status What is her history in Canada. What is your status in Canada?

spideyweb

Nov 29, 2019
We applied for this program around Jan 2020 and the package was returned to us during the pandemic and we never receive our package. Then we reapply on Feb 2021 and got an AOR around Dec 24, 2021, we decided to apply for Student Pathway around May 2021. Approved and landed in Canada on August 2022. We are 6 months here now, and our application for HCCP luckily moved and now is asking for a new NBI and new imm5669 and new imm5406.

Theyre asking for a new NBI Certificate that has been issued within the last 6 months but I still have a certificate and will expire on March 24 2023. I got my NBI certificate on April 24,2022. Can i still send it or get a new NBI clearance just in case?

Man2023

Jan 31, 2023
As well all the following information:
1. Applicant Name:
2. Application Number:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Mobile Number:
5. Email ID:
6. Visa Application Centre Location:
7. Visa category:
Thankyou for your reply.. I did not get any error and everything went smoothly.

Man2023

Jan 31, 2023
This is how I made my appointment. Step 1 you need to select the PR category and then step 2 when it ask you what letter your file starts with use option E and then when it actually ask you to upload the letters then upload the ppr letters but when it ask to put down the file number then use the file number that is your original file number starting with E and hit submit, you will get email confirmation of your appointment within a minute and make sure you choose VFS Chandigarh because VFS jalandhar doesn't accept appointments made this way
Thankyou so much. Although i received appointment smoothly without problems but one thing i noticed file number in ppr was different. File number of main applicant started with E but ppr letter had application number starting from W and kids application number started with S. Why was this changed at the last step? My appointment is on 22March2023.

Jyotu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thankyou so much. Although i received appointment smoothly without problems but one thing i noticed file number in ppr was different. File number of main applicant started with E but ppr letter had application number starting from W and kids application number started with S. Why was this changed at the last step? My appointment is on 22March2023.
Congratulations dear, would you mind explaining the process of booking appointment . It would help for those who will book in future.

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
My medical is expiring in 2 days. Will IRCC sent any new request or I can do as upfront?
Well,
If anyone has completed a medical in the last 5 years, is currently in Canada, is now applying for PR AND had a low or no risk medical result, doesn't have to submit new a medical with their new PR Application.

Reactions: roye

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
S - study permit
W - work permit
E - permanent AOR and application number

Reactions: Man2023

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Please help.

You've posted this in quite a few threads. It would seem your lawyer is taking care of things. What further info might you be looking to obtain?