+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello everyone! My dependent (husband) had his medicals today and the doctor's impression is "A 0.5 cm. well-defined radiodense nodule in right lower lung. Please consider clinical and laboratory correlation. Comparison to previous study (if available) and follow up CXR should be considered for assess stability."

should I be worried? He has no previous TB disease

Bellabeau24

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-01-2021
AOR Received.
28-11-2021
Med's Request
26-02-2023
Med's Done....
04-01-2024
Hello everyone! My dependent (husband) had his medicals today and the doctor's impression is "A 0.5 cm. well-defined radiodense nodule in right lower lung. Please consider clinical and laboratory correlation. Comparison to previous study (if available) and follow up CXR should be considered for assess stability."

should I be worried? He has no previous TB disease
Nothing to worry, if doctor didn't give further test just wait for IRCC's instruction.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi,

I have the same VO. VO MC sent me request for additional documents on February 16. I submitted everything except spouse medical which he will do tomorrow.

Do you have any information on his/her turn around time after all requested documemts habe been sibmitted? When do you think we can expect to hear from him?
Hi somm2202, last update was medical passed on December 9, 2022 after request of medical for my dependents, and updated forms.

On the latter, I wish I know the answer to your question. Im totally clueless, just waiting patiently.

May I ask for your timeline please and thank you.

Man2023

Jan 31, 2023
I received approval mail today... Below is my timelines: Jan 2020 Application from India, Oct 7 2022 - pcc, medical, bio and updated passports request for all four family members. Oct 30 2022 medical passed. Approval mail on March 9.

My hands are shivering while I am typing this. Finally the wait ends.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for results. God bless. All of us will go to Canada and make our dreams a reality...

Please inform this update in telegram group. I left the telegram group because I believe that we cannot estimate our timelines based on updates of others as every file is different and has different timelines...

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
I received approval mail today... Below is my timelines: Jan 2020 Application from India, Oct 7 2022 - pcc, medical, bio and updated passports request for all four family members. Oct 30 2022 medical passed. Approval mail on March 9.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for results. God bless. All of us will go to Canada and make our dreams a reality...

Please inform this update in telegram group. I left the telegram group because I believe that we cannot estimate our timelines based on updates of others as every file is different and has different timelines...
Baba Ji great. I m so happy for you and others who got approval.

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021

Congratulations

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018

Congratulations

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Hi somm2202, last update was medical passed on December 9, 2022 after request of medical for my dependents, and updated forms.

On the latter, I wish I know the answer to your question. Im totally clueless, just waiting patiently.

May I ask for your timeline please and thank you.
Hi Roye,

Below is my timeline:

Jan 14, 2021: Application submitted
April 23 2021: 1st Temp File No
July 15 2021: 2nd Temp File No
November 19 2021: Biometrics reqeusted
Febtuary 16, 2023: Request for Medical, PCC, RPRF, Updated Forms, Spouse passport data page
March 3 2023: Submitted my medicals
March 9 2023: Spouse submitted medicals
March 8 3023: Submitted all other doucments requested.

Now waiting.

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi! Does anyone here has an idea on salary arrangement? I'm on my 3rd week here in Canada, got my work permit upon arrival. Unfortunately, I need to find new employer. Question: can I received salary on cash basis or bank transfer? As proof of completing the experience I need to present T4. How do I arrange for tax payment?

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
Hi! Does anyone here has an idea on salary arrangement? I'm on my 3rd week here in Canada, got my work permit upon arrival. Unfortunately, I need to find new employer. Question: can I received salary on cash basis or bank transfer? As proof of completing the experience I need to present T4. How do I arrange for tax payment?
Dont try to go for Cash salary. I think its is closed work permit. So contact any consultant.