+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Sifi

Jun 22, 2019
No as per the 2019 Checklist IMM 5981 (06-2019) E there was no mention for study permit application for kids (imm1294e)
Yes, I submitted imm 1294e with original application . So, now they want different one? Please explain me

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone here who already got passport request from VO MC? How long did you wait and what was the last request prior to passport request? Thank you so much.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
@brgill @KD99 @Varinsharma :
For your information: I have asked to book a 2-way courier pickup for the passport submission. Let us see if they will do it or want us to got to Chandigarh office.
Also anyone of you in the situation where parents got PPR but they asked for Study Permit application for the dependent?
I have submitted the study permit via Webform. Fee was already paid with original application but there was no mention of study permit at that time and not it was part of the checklist.
Hey! we had submitted the study permit along with the main application in 2019. And I believe the fees was $155

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone here who already got passport request from VO MC? How long did you wait and what was the last request prior to passport request? Thank you so much.
Hi,

I have the same VO. VO MC sent me request for additional documents on February 16. I submitted everything except spouse medical which he will do tomorrow.

Do you have any information on his/her turn around time after all requested documemts habe been sibmitted? When do you think we can expect to hear from him?

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Thank you we submitted on 27Feb and it was received at IRCC office at 1 March now we are waiting. So far under process.
we submitted on the 27th as well LOL, I asked couple other people that I know and they all received passports back in between 8-10 days. VFS told us it would take 15 days but I am really hoping to hear back by tomorrow or Friday the latest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Varinsharma

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello everyone! My dependent (husband) had his medicals today and the doctor's impression is "A 0.5 cm. well-defined radiodense nodule in right lower lung. Please consider clinical and laboratory correlation. Comparison to previous study (if available) and follow up CXR should be considered for assess stability."

should I be worried? He has no previous TB disease

Varinsharma

Star Member
Oct 30, 2021
Hello everyone! My dependent (husband) had his medicals today and the doctor's impression is "A 0.5 cm. well-defined radiodense nodule in right lower lung. Please consider clinical and laboratory correlation. Comparison to previous study (if available) and follow up CXR should be considered for assess stability."

should I be worried? He has no previous TB disease
Nothing to worry about as this is common. It happen with many cases.