+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hello, Am I on the right track when doing online payment for HCCP?
Me, my wife and my 1 child is the one applying.
anyone help me if I'm doing it right?

Thanks in advance..

Hello I am wondering if you also paid the TRV (if not school age) or Study Permit (if your child is school age) ?

bells

May 23, 2017
Yes, you need pay TRV or study permit as you mentioned. Good luck!

following up on this, how do I pay for TRV for a child not of school age, I dont see the option on the payment page. the only TRV I see is under inadmissibility. please help

Caregiver2024

Dec 13, 2023
Hello please I received a request from ircc because I showed my personal history for last ten years instead of as at my 18th birthday. The tabs available on the pdf form is not enough to add one more activity. Please what do I do?

Zahangir45@

Jan 13, 2024
Home support worker pilot program (HSWP) , i have submitted application ate on 1, January 2024, after 2 days later I have sent another correct form for add by webform. but I confused from under this email, Rcic sent me Under this mail.

Please advise why this mail sent ….

( We verified the information you provided and can confirm that it is not necessary to update your information if you do not currently have an application in process with IRCC.

Since a final decision was already made on your application, the information you provided will not be added to your file.

If applicable, we invite you to include this information when you submit a new application.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.)

rjlupien

Jan 15, 2024
I applied for the program Jan 2020 via mail from outside Canada in the Philippines. on May 18, 2023 I received the "eligibility passed" letter which basically said to wait for the open work permit. It is now almost 9 months later and I haven't heard anything else. What should I receive next? How long should it take?

Thank you.

sknath

Dec 12, 2022
Everything happens in God's time.

Happy to update that we are flying to Canada in Nov. 2023.

Aug. 2020 HCCP Outside Applicant, and 2 family members.
Time Line
July 2020 - Application submitted
Mar 2023 - Biometrics Done
Nov. 2022 - Medical completed
Apr. 2023 - ADR - Docs submitted
August 2023 - still waiting for next moves (frustrating)
New Update
Sept. 2023 - Eligibility Letter & approval of WP
Sept. 2023 - Passport Request for all 3 of us
Sept. 2023 - Visas stamped and passports uplifted
Sept. 2023 - LOIs received by email.
Good luck those who continue to wait. Trust God.
Hello,
As per your timeline - Did you receive "Eligibility Letter & approval of WP" in One Letter or Seperate Letter for Eligibility and WP. When did you receive LOI (after Visa stamped?). Hope you arrived in Canada - when the physical WP given to you (at Airport or at your address in backhome?)

sknath

Dec 12, 2022
FINALLY!!!! Today got eligibility letter, and WP approval
for myself and family. Outside Canada - 2020 Applicant with accompanying family. Who knows what will be next?

HCCP Outside Applicant + Spouse + 1 dependent
Time Line
July 2020 - Application submitted
Mar 2023 - Biometrics Done
Nov. 2022 - Medical completed
Apr. 2023 - ADR - Docs submitted
August 2023 - still waiting for next moves (frustrating)
Sept. 8 2023 - Eligibility Letter & approval of WP
Thanking God.
Hello,
For Eligibility Letter & approval of WP - did you receive 2 letters OR in one letter? How long it took to receive PP request?