+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Sep 2020 applicant
Still waiting for Eligibility letter after second medical and ADR done in November 2023
any suggestions what to do next. Thinking of applying ATIP notes??

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Sep 2020 applicant
Still waiting for Eligibility letter after second medical and ADR done in November 2023
any suggestions what to do next. Thinking of applying ATIP notes??
Pls do that as soon as possible.

You will find out where your application is stuck, then you know how to rectify it by sending documents to support the application.

Reactions: davinderkumar01

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Has anyone done ATIP before, what are the outcomes and benefits to one case??
You will received officer's notes on your application. you will be able to find why its delayed and if there is any document pending.

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2021 applicant
Dec 2021 bio
March 2023 medical, pcc, udpated forms and request to lay rprf

august 2023 adr for employer and adr for me about birthcertificate

dec 15, 2023 received eligibility and pre arrival officer ck

how many days to wait for PPR? Anyone with same officer?
May I ask what the employer ADR was?

bubence

Nov 18, 2011
Hi,

We are in a strange situation and I wanted to check if someone has any similar experience.

Applied under the Home Childcare Provider program in January 2020 (wife main applicant and husband as dependent).

Baby born in March 2023. Application updated with the requested documents for the baby: passport, medical, updated additional family information form, updated IMM 008 dependent form. We were expecting that IRCC will request all the necessary document, but we were wrong.

Today we received an update that the application was approved, stating that our baby meets the eligibility criteria, but it also says that "Any accompanying dependents are eligible to apply for an open work permit, a study permit or a Temporary Resident Visa if the child is not of school age. However, you did not submit temporary resident applications for XXX at the time you applied. If you intend for your family member(s) to travel with you, you must now apply online."

Does this mean we will need to submit a separate TRV application for our baby? Have anyone been in this situation? Any direction is highly appreciated.

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hi,

We are in a strange situation and I wanted to check if someone has any similar experience.

Applied under the Home Childcare Provider program in January 2020 (wife main applicant and husband as dependent).

Baby born in March 2023. Application updated with the requested documents for the baby: passport, medical, updated additional family information form, updated IMM 008 dependent form. We were expecting that IRCC will request all the necessary document, but we were wrong.

Today we received an update that the application was approved, stating that our baby meets the eligibility criteria, but it also says that "Any accompanying dependents are eligible to apply for an open work permit, a study permit or a Temporary Resident Visa if the child is not of school age. However, you did not submit temporary resident applications for XXX at the time you applied. If you intend for your family member(s) to travel with you, you must now apply online."

Does this mean we will need to submit a separate TRV application for our baby? Have anyone been in this situation? Any direction is highly appreciated.
Congratulations on your approval.

I was once in this situation, the only difference is I already sent the TRV application form and payment receipt initially, but it seems they missed it out along the line. So I immediately resent the TRV application form and payment receipt and eligibility letter through webform and I also had my employer send it through mail with my eligibility letter attached to the documents.

Now we all got our PPRs

bubence

Nov 18, 2011

I was once in this situation, the only difference is I already sent the TRV application form and payment receipt initially, but it seems they missed it out along the line. So I immediately resent the TRV application form and payment receipt and eligibility letter through webform and I also had my employer send it through mail with my eligibility letter attached to the documents.

Now we all got our PPRs
Thanks so much for your reply Sophia. We will do the same and hope it works

abhzter

Feb 25, 2024
Hello All,

I applied for HCCP (pilot program) in 2020 and got closed work permit last year in June (because I had no Canadian work experience to be eligible for category B) . I Landed in Canada in Sep 2023 and working with same employer who sponsored me since then. I heard that I'll be eligible to apply for PR after 1 year of work experience. Is it true? If it is, do you know how much is the time line to get PR after gaining 1 year experience in Canada?

Last edited:

Zannzayan

Nov 3, 2020

Now we all got our PPRs

Zannzayan

Nov 3, 2020

Now we all got our PPRs
Hi
How long does it take for visa stamping after passport submission
Hi, after resent trv application, how many days to get your baby's ppr?