+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Sep2020 Applicant
Got Eligibility passed letter today.
One question here. Officer said my son needs to apply for study permit!!
How long it will take to get the study permit after apply??
when they will send PPR??

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Sep2020 Applicant
Got Eligibility passed letter today.
One question here. Officer said my son needs to apply for study permit!!
How long it will take to get the study permit after apply??
when they will send PPR??
Finally it came, congratulations to you.

If you can do the submission as soon as possible, it should come along with yours.

Make the payment and fill the form.

Then you submit the receipt of payment, the study permit form, and also eligibility letter.

Zannzayan

Nov 3, 2020
Hi,

We are in a strange situation and I wanted to check if someone has any similar experience.

Applied under the Home Childcare Provider program in January 2020 (wife main applicant and husband as dependent).

Baby born in March 2023. Application updated with the requested documents for the baby: passport, medical, updated additional family information form, updated IMM 008 dependent form. We were expecting that IRCC will request all the necessary document, but we were wrong.

Today we received an update that the application was approved, stating that our baby meets the eligibility criteria, but it also says that "Any accompanying dependents are eligible to apply for an open work permit, a study permit or a Temporary Resident Visa if the child is not of school age. However, you did not submit temporary resident applications for XXX at the time you applied. If you intend for your family member(s) to travel with you, you must now apply online."

Does this mean we will need to submit a separate TRV application for our baby? Have anyone been in this situation? Any direction is highly appreciated.
Hi, did you get your baby's ppr or still waiting?

Amarit

Jul 23, 2021
Hi all applicants ,I updated my work experience documents after completing 12 months requirement july 2023, yesterday I got update from ircc to update 2023 Documents.Hope everyone gets updates soon !

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Hi
Those who start their work, can help me what documents should i provide to IRCC for completing 12 months experience?

glittonyx

Apr 16, 2024
Please can anyone advise me:

I got to Canada in February 2023 and I just completed my 1-year work experience and I am about to submit proof of work experience.

Firstly, must I get an ROE since I only worked for 1 employer?
Secondly, I have my 2023 T4 but it is not up to a year since I started my job in March but I have my payslips to date. Do I need to get T4 for the remaining 2 or 3 months in 2024 or the payslips will suffice?
Thirdly, I am trying to fill IMM 5910 and I am a bit confused about the section 5b question

"Section 5. WORK EXPERIENCE In CANADA
Starting with your most recent employment, list all your employment within the past 3 years..."

Although the section says work experience in Canada but I have only been in Canada for about 1 year. Can I add my experience outside Canada?

Thank you.