+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Finally the wait is over! Got call from our Immigration Consultant today and she said our Eligibility is approved and we got the letter too which says "Your temporary residence application has been approved and an occupation-restricted open work permit is being issued." 3 Dependents with me already in Canada since 6 years. As per agent, we should get PPR in2-4 days.
HSW Feb 05, 2021 Application

Officer CS/L
Case Processing Centre Edmonton
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: amanpaul123abc

GreenApp1

Aug 27, 2023
Finally the wait is over! Got call from our Immigration Consultant today and she said our Eligibility is approved and we got the letter too which says "Your temporary residence application has been approved and an occupation-restricted open work permit is being issued." 3 Dependents with me already in Canada since 6 years. As per agent, we should get PPR in2-4 days.

Officer CS/L

roan99

Dec 14, 2023

Officer CS/L
Why is it "Your temporary residence application has been approved and an occupation-restricted open work permit is being issued.", wouldn't it be your permanent residence? Im confused, and why do you need open work permit if you are applying for a PR? thanks.

bells

May 23, 2017
Greetings of the day everyone, a big congratulations to those that have gotten their visa using this pathway. Please i am in the process of doing same (potential 2024 applicant)and I have a couple of questions. I am hoping someone that is knowledgeable will help me please

1. I live in ontario and i am wondering the pay rate to fill in per hours. is 17CAD per hour considered okay and how many hours per week. thinking of putting 35hours per week, is this okay?

2. The employee plan to include her spouse and thus apply for open work permit for him, does her spouse need to submit IELTS as well for open work permit? what about police clearance?

thanks

amanpaul123abc

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Why is it "Your temporary residence application has been approved and an occupation-restricted open work permit is being issued.", wouldn't it be your permanent residence? Im confused, and why do you need open work permit if you are applying for a PR? thanks.
It is because my mom applied with less than 12 months experience in Canada (Gaining Experience category). Now she has to work for 12 months in Canada as HSW and then submit paystubs and IMM form. Then we all will get PR in hand. It is Occupation Restricted Open Work Permit

bells

May 23, 2017
Submitted application in June 2020, finally got passport request for myself and it’s been stamped, but no passport request for my spouse yet, I can see it online that we applied for work permit for him. How long does it take for spouse to get there request or were we supposed to submit the passport together but it was only my passport that was requested?

hi, please did your spouse also do IELTS for work permit? how much did your employer offer to pay per hour? thanks

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Greetings of the day everyone, a big congratulations to those that have gotten their visa using this pathway. Please i am in the process of doing same (potential 2024 applicant)and I have a couple of questions. I am hoping someone that is knowledgeable will help me please

1. I live in ontario and i am wondering the pay rate to fill in per hours. is 17CAD per hour considered okay and how many hours per week. thinking of putting 35hours per week, is this okay?

2. The employee plan to include her spouse and thus apply for open work permit for him, does her spouse need to submit IELTS as well for open work permit? what about police clearance?

thanks
Yes filling 17CAD is OK, mine was about that range too. Also 40 hours per week should be fine.

Yes the employee has to pay for work permit fee and work permit fee holder for the spouse. The spouse does not need to submit ielts result. The applicant and her dependent are to do police clearance.

bells

May 23, 2017
Yes filling 17CAD is OK, mine was about that range too. Also 40 hours per week should be fine.

Yes the employee has to pay for work permit fee and work permit fee holder for the spouse. The spouse does not need to submit ielts result. The applicant and her dependent are to do police clearance.
thanks a bunch....

Reactions: Sophia16

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014

Officer CS/L
Congratulations !
Can you please share your timeline

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019

thanks
1. $17/hour is ok and 35 hours per week is considered full time so you can offer either 35 hours or 40 hours
2. Spouse does not need IELTS and upfront PCC is not a requirement
3. Visit this link for all the necessary required documentation https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/completeness-check.html#documentation

Reactions: bells

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Good morning guys, please I am about to make the visa payment today but I am a bit confused and I need your help..
For the applicant and spouse should I pay for the "work Permit fee " or Open work permit fee? not sure the specific one to pay for
pay the work permit fee for the primary applicant and open work permit fee for the spouse.

Reactions: bells

bells

May 23, 2017
1. $17/hour is ok and 35 hours per week is considered full time so you can offer either 35 hours or 40 hours
2. Spouse does not need IELTS and upfront PCC is not a requirement
3. Visit this link for all the necessary required documentation https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/completeness-check.html#documentation
[/QUOT

Thank you so much, will visit and review the link now and go ahead to set up the payroll ac and fill the employment form.thanks

JCILM

Jul 30, 2019
Any one here who submitted second stage application after 12 month’s experience under occupation restricted WP?