+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

took_them_forever

Apr 14, 2021
So finally I got a response for the webform I submitted, but the response is not what I expected. They didn't even mention anything specific to the status of my application.

IRCC RESPONSE

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. We're currently prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.

We understand that this may be a difficult time for you and we are here to assist you by providing you with the information we have available at this time.

If you've already applied, we invite you to visit our website to check your application status. Client Support Centre agents cannot give you more information than what is already in your online account or in the Client Application Status tool.

If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it. It will also take longer to process an application if we need you to submit extra documents.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

IRCC is working on giving you the most updated information as the situation evolves, and all our efforts are dedicated to answering your concerns. Our website is updated regularly as more information is made available.

Given these circumstances, we invite you to continue visiting our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as new announcements are made and to obtain information on travel restrictions and changes to our services that may affect you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Isn’t that frustrating? Knowing that they checked on your file (did they even check it before replying) or they just go ahead reply to our query with their standard copied/pasted covid response email. They always blamed it to the novel corona virus.

I just got my reply as well
and it’s exactly the same response same content of your email above.

Then, they will just send us a request to update our IELTS, Medical and anything else that expired due to the fact that the files is been sitting in their office for more than a year.

Reactions: kikstaroxy

Kate Le

Jun 3, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am a 2020 applicant (my agent confirmed my application was sent and received by 31 Jul 2020- they did not give me any evidence, just verbal confirmation). On 13 May 2021, they sent my Temporary AOR but on this letter, IRCC states the date they received is Feb 9, 2021. There is any case like my case, the actual date of receipt is different on the Temporary AOR. Thank you for any feedback!

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am a 2020 applicant (my agent confirmed my application was sent and received by 31 Jul 2020- they did not give me any evidence, just verbal confirmation). On 13 May 2021, they sent my Temporary AOR but on this letter, IRCC states the date they received is Feb 9, 2021. There is any case like my case, the actual date of receipt is different on the Temporary AOR. Thank you for any feedback!
Oh my! Are you applying from outside Canada?

Last edited:

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
That’s not right. My temporary AOR says that they exactly received my application same with what my courier reported, even if the AOR was sent to me 5 months afterwards.
that’s why I never used agent/consultant. I don’t trust them. I prefer to read everything and do it on my own, because sometimes they are just after your money.
Ask for the exact email from the ircc.

Kate Le

Jun 3, 2021
That’s not right. My temporary AOR says that they exactly received my application same with what my courier reported, even if the AOR was sent to me 5 months afterwards.
that’s why I never used agent/consultant. I don’t trust them. I prefer to read everything and do it on my own, because sometimes they are just after your money.

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Special instructions for processing applications submitted between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020
Applications received in 2020 under the Home Child Care Provider Class or the Home Support Worker Class but not, in that same year, reviewed to determine if the applications can be entered into processing, will not be eligible for processing under those pilot classes. These will be processed under the related temporary public policy (Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for caregivers who applied under the Home Child Care Provider Class or Home Support Worker Class in 2020), unless the client has advised the Department that they do not wish to proceed in this way within 30 days of receiving notice in this regard, in which case, their application will be rejected and the corresponding fees will be returned.

Can some one explain "applications submitted " and "Applications received in 2020" in the above paragraph because on the online account it is totally different. i.e.. it show "application submitted" in the list of applications on the Dashboard and once you click the application and enter it shows " Application." So which one to be considered .

For my application it shows; received on 2019 and submitted in 2020, so my application will come under which year. "Submitted/received"???

Reactions: G P S