yadav

Jun 6, 2016
*********UPDATE***********

Received biometric request - June 17, 2021
Reviewing Medical Results - June 17, 2021
Biometrics Done - June 18, 2021 >> GCKEY updated
Medical Request and Police Cert request - June 18, 2021

First update after AOR: Submitted additional docs last May 18, 2021
(5669 and job offer form requested May 13,2021).
Additional docs changed from uploaded to NA - 1 month in between those changes.

App rcvd by ircc
- First week of Jan 2020
AOR: July 31, 2020

Inside Canada but we submitted using outside Canada forms as we are visitors.
6 months Canadian experience under LMIA work permit since Jan 2021. This month is my 6th month of work experience.
The HCCP app was submitted long long way before I got an LMIA work permit.
Good to hear u have progress on ur file. All the best hope u get ur permit soon.

EmeLa

Jun 30, 2020

Called IRCC today >>> Eligibility Recommended Pass - June 18, 2021

App rcvd by ircc - First week of Jan 2020

6 months Canadian experience under LMIA work permit since Jan 2021. This month is my 6th month of work experience.
Hi, how long did they give you for the lmia work permit ? 2 years ?

Rongel

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020

Called IRCC today >>> Eligibility Recommended Pass - June 18, 2021

App rcvd by ircc - First week of Jan 2020

Are you with dependants or single applicant?

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Isn’t that frustrating? Knowing that they checked on your file (did they even check it before replying) or they just go ahead reply to our query with their standard copied/pasted covid response email. They always blamed it to the novel corona virus.

I just got my reply as well
and it’s exactly the same response same content of your email above.

Then, they will just send us a request to update our IELTS, Medical and anything else that expired due to the fact that the files is been sitting in their office for more than a year.
Indeed it is frustrating, actually it’s the same wether I call an agent or I send a web form I have no update from them. And same for the MPs office. But for sure they shld not ask for a new IELTS, rather medical only which also I haven’t got a request for. Only the IRCC knows how they r choosing to prioritize applications.

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Indeed it is frustrating, actually it’s the same wether I call an agent or I send a web form I have no update from them. And same for the MPs office. But for sure they shld not ask for a new IELTS, rather medical only which also I haven’t got a request for. Only the IRCC knows how they r choosing to prioritize applications.
If you will listen to the voice record everytime you will call ircc, they always mention the priority of TR to PR (those who are IN CANADA). We can’t do anything about it. There are already 40k graduates applicants and 16k essential worker. So I don’t know how they will manage that. PR application has too many requirements and scrutiny than work permit only. So I guess that TR to PR public policy will also have a 1 year processing (just like what happened to interim). That being said, “good luck” to us in hccp pilot. *sigh**

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
If you will listen to the voice record everytime you will call ircc, they always mention the priority of TR to PR (those who are IN CANADA). We can’t do anything about it. There are already 40k graduates applicants and 16k essential worker. So I don’t know how they will manage that. PR application has too many requirements and scrutiny than work permit only. So I guess that TR to PR public policy will also have a 1 year processing (just like what happened to interim). That being said, “good luck” to us in hccp pilot. *sigh**
It’s disappointing caregivers have been left in the dark. On one hand the govt says they need caregivers n on the other hand pandemic has seen more demand too. While IRCC does the opposite. Good luck to us all n hope god will help us all.