+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Child Care Pilot 2022 outside Canada

Paulin@

Dec 31, 2021
I am little confused about my 12 year old dependent. The initial application has nowhere any option to upload the temporary visa form. Also once we mention that in the forms the dependent will accompany the principal applicant, there shouldnt be a need of a separate visa application for minor dependents under 18 years of age. What do you think @Ugeee ?

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
I am little confused about my 12 year old dependent. The initial application has nowhere any option to upload the temporary visa form. Also once we mention that in the forms the dependent will accompany the principal applicant, there shouldnt be a need of a separate visa application for minor dependents under 18 years of age. What do you think @Ugeee ?
I uploaded the temporary visa form under "other".
Every dependant must fill the temporary Visa form if they will accompany you.

Paulin@

Dec 31, 2021
I uploaded the temporary visa form under "other".
Every dependant must fill the temporary Visa form if they will accompany you.
great, thank you. Also, do we need to provide details of funds and other info which is not applicable? Asking this because I completed the form but I dont know how much funds would be sufficient, and, how to validate the form without providing info like employment etc. It keeps showing not validated if you dont provide the required info. I was wondering if I dont submit it rightnow, can I submit at a later stage?

Paulin@

Dec 31, 2021
also, what do we write in the plan to stay(from to) and address in canada? or we leave all such info incomplete? I plan to stay at my brothers residence but my employer is not too far from there. shall i write brothers address? Nowhere in the other forms there is a requirement to mention the address where the principal applicant intends to live. All this is so confusing. I have been trying to find the right answer for so many days.

Ehti2013

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
already submited
IELTS Request
already submited
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
already submited
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013
LANDED..........
25-12-2013
Quick question fellas, I believe we forgot to upload application form for temporary resident visa for applicant and spouse. Just noticed while going through this forum. Any ways we can resolve this. Should I use webform to send in forms. Any help appreciated thanks

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
great, thank you. Also, do we need to provide details of funds and other info which is not applicable? Asking this because I completed the form but I dont know how much funds would be sufficient, and, how to validate the form without providing info like employment etc. It keeps showing not validated if you dont provide the required info. I was wondering if I dont submit it rightnow, can I submit at a later stage?
I got confused too. I had to put what can take care of my family for at least 6 months before we settle. Since they said funds availability won't be assessed.

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
Quick question fellas, I believe we forgot to upload application form for temporary resident visa for applicant and spouse. Just noticed while going through this forum. Any ways we can resolve this. Should I use webform to send in forms. Any help appreciated thanks
That's the only option you are left with. Have you submitted your application already?

Lo521

Jan 1, 2022
2 Questions:

1.Can i just scan the photographs the photographer took and upload them or shall i ask the photographer for digital copy?
2. as i'm in canada on a visitor visa right now, it says to follow the application guide for applying from outside, but on checklist both work permit forms are mentioned, is it IMM 1295 or IMM5710?

Thank you soooo much for any help!

Ugeee

Dec 24, 2021
2 Questions:

1.Can i just scan the photographs the photographer took and upload them or shall i ask the photographer for digital copy?
2. as i'm in canada on a visitor visa right now, it says to follow the application guide for applying from outside, but on checklist both work permit forms are mentioned, is it IMM 1295 or IMM5710?

Thank you soooo much for any help!
Scan the front and the back ( where the photographer wrote his full studio address and date it was taken) Also, write your name and date of birth, then upload them.

Ehti2013

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
already submited
IELTS Request
already submited
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
already submited
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013
LANDED..........
25-12-2013
That's the only option you are left with. Have you submitted your application already?
Yes unfortunately I did submit it already. I will call them when they open to check with them

OgieSilva23

Jan 2, 2022
Hello, if we supporting documents are to be uploaded online, meaning, you can actually scan the original ones, do we need to have these documents notarized?

Kamichi

Dec 31, 2021
I'm submitting both. Temporary visa for everyone and study permit for the 3 year old.
Temporary visa for all family members including you and spouse?
I have some doubts about it, because I believe that TRV was originally introduced for pre-school children. However, I might be mistaken

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
hi, I applied by mail before january 1st, is it the same for PR online application?

Last edited: