+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HKVO applicants: how about connecting here?

Antisymmetric

Jun 3, 2019
I got an ADR from HKVO in May 2021. In the middle of last Dec., they finally started to review it as per the portal.

Then the remedical request arrived in the middle of Jan. 2022.
However, the city just started a semi locked-down. I asked for a deadline extension immediately and it was approved in 24hrs.

The remed was passed in Feb. 2022, in the middle of the month again. No further update.

Together with the information in this post, I believe they would work on FSW-O in the middle of each month at least. Fingers crossed.

AOR: 2020-Nov

alanalanyh

Mar 28, 2022
Hi guys, have you connected with HKVO recently through we form? Did you receive any reply?

i got my COPR Oct2021 but got married before landing. Have been trying to inform HKVO about this but they did not reply. It’s been almost 3 months now. Wondering if HKVO is replying to web forms at all?

Thanks .

motorokr

Dec 28, 2020
Hello everyone!
Just found this thread and was wondering if anyone here has received PPR recently?
My primary VO is RROC and my secondary is HKVO.
FSW-O
AOR Jan 2021
COR China

Thanks!

Reactions: dabingougou

motorokr

Dec 28, 2020
Yes, people in our wechat group (AoR late 2020/ early 2021) are getting PPRs from HKVO in Mar and RROC in last 2 weeks.
Good news! Glad to hear you guys are getting these PPRs!
I just got my GCMS notes back last month. It seems there has been no progress whatsoever. I did see there was a note "In queue for support review" created in February, I guess my case is still being backlogged.
Anyway, congratulations to you guys! Is there anyway I can join your wechat group? Maybe we can share and help each other.
Thanks.