+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hiv positive

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That you, and also am not handling the application process my agent is and I did not disclose my status to him, do I have to disclose as I have to do my medical next week
Absolutely you have to declare that you have HIV for your medical. That is misrepresentation on your application if found out by IRCC.

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
Absolutely you have to declare that you have HIV for your medical. That is misrepresentation on your application if found out by IRCC.
I know now that I must disclose on medical, but I don’t feel comfortable telling my agent about it don’t know how that gonna go after word, and do you have an ideal how long it will take to get a visa since I have hiv

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I know now that I must disclose on medical, but I don’t feel comfortable telling my agent about it don’t know how that gonna go after word, and do you have an ideal how long it will take to get a visa since I have hiv
You don’t have to tell your agent but the agent has access to your information so may see in the notes if processing is delayed because of medical and the fact that you have HIV. Can’t tell you how long it will take.

Benjilo

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
That shouldn’t have been an issue your agent wouldn’t see your medical records.. I have hep b chronic in active when doing my medical I declare I have it and it was on my report I did extra laps that day yet I passed my medicals .. so now they will find out you have and ask you to do more laps which will only delay you

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
That shouldn’t have been an issue your agent wouldn’t see your medical records.. I have hep b chronic in active when doing my medical I declare I have it and it was on my report I did extra laps that day yet I passed my medicals .. so now they will find out you have and ask you to do more laps which will only delay you
Oh my really, if this is possible I will be so happy cause I don’t want to disclose if my agent knows probably my family will and I don’t want them to know, I have not slept in days because of this

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
Oh my really, if this is possible I will be so happy cause I don’t want to disclose if my agent knows probably my family will and I don’t want them to know, I have not slept in days because of this
Did you apply through an agent?

Benjilo

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Did you apply through an agent?
Yeah I did ..
You don’t have to have sleepless nights you have to be taken your drugs as prescribed and your viral load will go down so that when ircc ask you to do extra laps you will be fit and also you don’t pass it to others

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
Yeah I did ..
You don’t have to have sleepless nights you have to be taken your drugs as prescribed and your viral load will go down so that when ircc ask you to do extra laps you will be fit and also you don’t pass it to others
[/QUOTE
Okay thank you very much for this, but I also want to ask are you from Nigeria or did you apply from Nigeria, and I assume that if am to go for other test or show prove of how to pay for medication my agent will be the one to receive that message right or how did you get messages for additional test for yours

Benjilo

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
You chance you had was to do all those laps the same day and to declare you had HIV that one it will had only been recorded on your medical records that will be sent from the hospital straight to ircc of which your agent wouldn’t know . Am from Ghana .

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
You chance you had was to do all those laps the same day and to declare you had HIV that one it will had only been recorded on your medical records that will be sent from the hospital straight to ircc of which your agent wouldn’t know . Am from Ghana .
My medical is next week and biometric is also next week , don’t know how that will go

Fizhér

Star Member
Oct 26, 2023
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra
Med's Request
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
10-11-2023
Passport Req..
29-11-2023
Don't disclose your status to anyone. It's confidential and IRCC will not disclose it neither, not even to your agent or whatsoever. Having HIV isn't a problem. I know a friend who HIV positive but currently working in Canada now (PGWP) .

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
Don't disclose your status to anyone. It's confidential and IRCC will not disclose it neither, not even to your agent or whatsoever. Having HIV isn't a problem. I know a friend who HIV positive but currently working in Canada now (PGWP) .
Talking has really being great, i feel a bit of relief with the encouragement am Greatful and hoping for the best next week, I have my medical next week biometric will I be able to do biometric after disclosing my status during medical because my agent booked the next day for biometric after medical

Fizhér

Star Member
Oct 26, 2023
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra
Med's Request
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
10-11-2023
Passport Req..
29-11-2023
Talking has really being great, i feel a bit of relief with the encouragement am Greatful and hoping for the best next week, I have my medical next week biometric will I be able to do biometric after disclosing my status during medical because my agent booked the next day for biometric after medical
If the medicals is upfront then yes, you can do it before doing the biometric. If not then you have to do the biometric first then wait for IRCC to request for medicals before.

Stessi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2023
If the medicals is upfront then yes, you can do it without before doing the biometric. If not then you have to do the biometric first then wait for IRCC to request for medicals before.
Don’t know how he booked but I have medical wenesday and biometric the next day