+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hey there! Any Indian student with queries, drop in a message.

IndianCanadian16

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
hii i have applied on 24th july from vfs hyd and file processing at banglore still medical not updated do i get visa .
How many days banglore vfs wil take
I got admission in vancouver film school
Paid first sem fess
paid gic
btech 70% 2017 passed out
Ielts 6
Relax buddy. Your visa will be arriving anytime in the next week. Bangalore usually take longer than the Delhi office

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
McGill is the topmost University in Canada. Be carefree from the point that they are going to reject your permit. Also, Congratulations.

Secondly, regarding your Medicals, first of all confirm with the doctor if they have sent your reports already and when?if your Paramedical was all fine because some times, if there is some little complication in cases of Blood Pressure or things like that, CIC recommends additional tests.
For instance, if one has a high BP, CIC asks for an additional tests for kidney functioning. Just to make sure that the High BP is not arising from a serious issue.

After making sure about all these things,
write an email to CIC with your application number and date of filing, ask them about the current status and the action required. They are responsive, but yes minimum correspondence is advised. Dont email them again and again.

All the best. :)

Thanks a tonne for a detailed response mate. Appreciated!

Nidhi Singh

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys!
If anyone has got any question to ask, drop in a message and feel free to ask anything.
And it is only for Indian students since the visa questions differ from region to region, therefore I might not be able to answer questions arriving from other regions.
Cheers!
Hi Harkam,
I have been admitted to Masters in Medical Biophysics from University of Toronto starting 5th September 2017. My admission package reached on 11th July 2017 and I applied for study permit on 25th July 2017 through VFS New Delhi. I have given the medical checkup upfront with the application. As this is a University funded program, I have submitted the letter of financial assistance (including fees and living allowance) with the admission letter. I am still awaiting my visa. I am in a dire situation as I have left my job and University of California, Berkeley for Toronto. Please guide me how can I expedite my student visa application, it is of extreme importance to me to be there by 5th September.
My Profile:
10th: 82%
12th: 82%
BE Electronics: 79%
Work Exp: 5 years
TOEFL: 110

Awaiting your reply.
Regards,
Nidhi Singh

sagarseggiarora

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hey! I applied on 23 may online at vfs chandigarh. Only medical has passed. Its been 12 weeks, i am still waiting! What cn be the reason that they are taking too mucch time!
My profile: 10th- 76
12th-73
Btech(cse)-73
Ielts-6.5
No yr gap! No backlogs!

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hi,i have got offer letter for "computer information systems" diploma from University of Fraser Valley for January 2018 intake.My profile is as follows-
10th(PSEB)-96.92% (2015)
12th (CBSE)- 94.40% (2017)(Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics, English and physical education )
IELTS -7.5 bands (L-9,R-7,S-7,W-6.5)
I did a course of accounting(tally) and C++ (2 months )
I want to know if computer information systems diploma is a relevant course as per my previous qualification . What are my chances of getting visa ?

Rebeltunes

Aug 13, 2017
I want to enrol in M.Ed winter intake.

IELTS 6.5/6.0
B.ed 2014 with 72%
3 year teaching and counselling experience

Please guide which university is suitable for me.

Rebeltunes

Aug 13, 2017
Hi,i have got offer letter for "computer information systems" diploma from University of Fraser Valley for January 2018 intake.My profile is as follows-
10th(PSEB)-96.92% (2015)
12th (CBSE)- 94.40% (2017)(Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics, English and physical education )
IELTS -7.5 bands (L-9,R-7,S-7,W-6.5)
I did a course of accounting(tally) and C++ (2 months )
I want to know if computer information systems diploma is a relevant course as per my previous qualification . What are my chances of getting visa ?
No buddy

You have to apply for bachelor

Rebeltunes

Aug 13, 2017
But what is problem with diploma. Many students from punjab who did 12th are going for diplomas.but is this diploma relevant?
Visa rate for diploma is lower than bachelor in university. You can change your program after reaching Canada. But degree is best option with your profile.

Diploma basically is for low profile with low band score. Decision is yours.

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Visa rate for diploma is lower than bachelor in university. You can change your program after reaching Canada. But degree is best option with your profile.

Diploma basically is for low profile with low band score. Decision is yours.
Ok then i will change my program to bachelor in computer information systems.

IndianCanadian16

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Ok then i will change my program to bachelor in computer information systems.

I totally agree with the guy advising you for a degree. You just passed your 12th.If someone advises you a diploma at this point, just consider my that they have almost no knowledge of Canadian immigration and education system.

P.s. your academic record is superb.