+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hey there! Any Indian student with queries, drop in a message.

Harkarn Preet

Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys!
If anyone has got any question to ask, drop in a message and feel free to ask anything.
And it is only for Indian students since the visa questions differ from region to region, therefore I might not be able to answer questions arriving from other regions.
Cheers!

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys!
If anyone has got any question to ask, drop in a message and feel free to ask anything.
And it is only for Indian students since the visa questions differ from region to region, therefore I might not be able to answer questions arriving from other regions.
Cheers!
Hello bro I need to know whether I will get the visa approved or not.

My profile
10th - 70%
12th - 72%
B.e aeronautical - did not complete (one paper)
Work experience- 2 years seo analyst
I applied for pilot training in Canada and got admission. Will I get visa or not!?
I have one backlog in my B. E will that be a problem???

Harkarn Preet

Aug 9, 2017
Hello bro I need to know whether I will get the visa approved or not.

My profile
10th - 70%
12th - 72%
B.e aeronautical - did not complete (one paper)
Work experience- 2 years seo analyst
I applied for pilot training in Canada and got admission. Will I get visa or not!?
I have one backlog in my B. E will that be a problem???
The Pilot training course you are taking up is after +2 right?
If yes, then there is no need to be concerned considering you do no not have any gap in your studies.
I would recommend that you clear the backlog, so that your chances of getting the visa are greater.
Cheers and all the very best mate!

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Thank you Bro.. I already applied visa on July 21st bangalore vfs. Will they approve visa with the current backlog?

Harkarn Preet

Aug 9, 2017
If the course is after +2, then they will.
But if you are pursuing the course on the basis of your higher education, then they might deny you the visa.

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hello,

I am in huge need of some guidance regarding my Study Permit application. Could you please help me on the issues I am facing.

I applied Online for my Study Permit on June 8, 2017 from India without upfront medicals and received my medical instructions from CIC on July 22, 2017. My application is being processed at New Delhi High Commission. I went for my medicals on the same day and confirmed from the medical facility that they have uploaded my medical results on eMedical portal on July 26, 2017. Till date, I have no confirmation from CIC whether my medicals have been received at their end or not. I am really in a lot of stress as my classes at McGill University starts on September 5, 2017 and I have not even booked my flight tickets yet. It would be 2 months for me on August 8, 2017 since the day I applied for my study permit. The biggest challenge I am facing here is that I am on notice period and my last day at office is August 7, 2017.

Normal processing time for Indian applications for Study Permit according to CIC portal is 6 weeks which has been updated to 7 weeks on July 24, 2017. I understand there are lot of applications in the queue but the people who have applied offline/online in July are getting their approvals within 15-20 days.

Another issue I have been facing is that in the Submitted Applications section, the message in details tab is appearing as "Your action is required" but when I go to check the status and messages of my application, there is nothing that needs to be submitted.

Could you please suggest whom shall I contact for the issues being faced as there is simply no mode to contact CIC. Its mentioned in one of the emails that if I drop an email or fill in a Web Form then this might delay the processing of my application and so I don't have a choice to do that even.

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Hello,

I am in huge need of some guidance regarding my Study Permit application. Could you please help me on the issues I am facing.

I applied Online for my Study Permit on June 8, 2017 from India without upfront medicals and received my medical instructions from CIC on July 22, 2017. My application is being processed at New Delhi High Commission. I went for my medicals on the same day and confirmed from the medical facility that they have uploaded my medical results on eMedical portal on July 26, 2017. Till date, I have no confirmation from CIC whether my medicals have been received at their end or not. I am really in a lot of stress as my classes at McGill University starts on September 5, 2017 and I have not even booked my flight tickets yet. It would be 2 months for me on August 8, 2017 since the day I applied for my study permit. The biggest challenge I am facing here is that I am on notice period and my last day at office is August 7, 2017.

Normal processing time for Indian applications for Study Permit according to CIC portal is 6 weeks which has been updated to 7 weeks on July 24, 2017. I understand there are lot of applications in the queue but the people who have applied offline/online in July are getting their approvals within 15-20 days.

Another issue I have been facing is that in the Submitted Applications section, the message in details tab is appearing as "Your action is required" but when I go to check the status and messages of my application, there is nothing that needs to be submitted.

Could you please suggest whom shall I contact for the issues being faced as there is simply no mode to contact CIC. Its mentioned in one of the emails that if I drop an email or fill in a Web Form then this might delay the processing of my application and so I don't have a choice to do that even.
Use webform..
Can u share ur profile too?

Reactions: Harkarn Preet

Harkarn Preet

Aug 9, 2017
Hello,

The medical will be received at the CIC's end, you do not need to worry about it.
What does the status display when you track your application?

Harkarn Preet

Aug 9, 2017
You do not need to worry about the medical status since it displays that even when your medical is received and is totally fine.
They won't ask you for another medical. Only in rare cases do they ask for another medical to be taken, which is when an individual fails the medical. The probability of which is merely 1%.
So just relax about the medical. Everything will be fine.

Vinay1996

Aug 3, 2017
hii i have applied on 24th july from vfs hyd and file processing at banglore still medical not updated do i get visa .
How many days banglore vfs wil take
I got admission in vancouver film school
Paid first sem fess
paid gic
btech 70% 2017 passed out
Ielts 6

IndianCanadian16

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello,

McGill is the topmost University in Canada. Be carefree from the point that they are going to reject your permit. Also, Congratulations.

Secondly, regarding your Medicals, first of all confirm with the doctor if they have sent your reports already and when?if your Paramedical was all fine because some times, if there is some little complication in cases of Blood Pressure or things like that, CIC recommends additional tests.
For instance, if one has a high BP, CIC asks for an additional tests for kidney functioning. Just to make sure that the High BP is not arising from a serious issue.

After making sure about all these things,
write an email to CIC with your application number and date of filing, ask them about the current status and the action required. They are responsive, but yes minimum correspondence is advised. Dont email them again and again.

All the best. :)