+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help!!!!

SamirYousefy

Jun 25, 2019
Turkey
Category........
I am residing in Kirşehir City of Turkey with my wife and our 7th months old son and we have refugee status here since 2017 and registered to UNHCR.
But, unfortunately in these two years we are suffering a dreadful life. No one is helping us and not even paying attention the problems we are suffering. We have contacted to UNHCR by emails and in person but they are not helping us at all and not even process our Asylum Application for restlements to Third country. I did my Bachelor in Commerce B.COM from Pune University of India. And my wife is an Artist and Graphic Designer but here our talents and our future careers are wasting. Is there any way to apply for Canadian Visa/any organisation to help us for the same, to restle or immigrate to Canada? Please do help us it's really unbearable to life in such dreadful situation. This situation make us depressed and we are wondering that this situation will effect on our child. We don't want our child to be a victim of this stressful life. These people in UNHCR-ANKARA are only doing damegogy and they are not helping the Refugees at all. They are not even answering our emails, and we went their in person many times but they are not doing anything and just saying we can't do anything and you should wait. Not a single help from their side has been done for us in terms education or other.
We are not allowed to work and life is very tough here. Please help us.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Believe there are over 6 million refugees waiting for resettlement and very few resettlement spaces available. Less than 1% will be resettle every year and many wait for decades. Many asylum seekers are arriving in person at a country’s borders so the country is taking less refugees for resettlement. Agree that economic immigration is your best option. Given your qualifications there may be some job opportunities in one of the gulf countries or other countries. I do realize that there is a new emphasis on hiring citizens versus bringing in workers but it is worth a shot. A work permit would not be an option in Canada.

SamirYousefy

Jun 25, 2019
Turkey
Category........
Believe there are over 6 million refugees waiting for resettlement and very few resettlement spaces available. Less than 1% will be resettle every year and many wait for decades. Many asylum seekers are arriving in person at a country’s borders so the country is taking less refugees for resettlement. Agree that economic immigration is your best option. Given your qualifications there may be some job opportunities in one of the gulf countries or other countries. I do realize that there is a new emphasis on hiring citizens versus bringing in workers but it is worth a shot. A work permit would not be an option in Canada.
Yeah I am agree with you but it's really unbearable and painful to see how you future Carears, your talents, your previous hard works and many more are in wasting. But here no one is caring for the refugees no one at all. No one is listening to us and the problems and the dreadful life we are suffering from.

But the economic immigration may need lots of money and expenses which I am not able to pay and don't have any source to provide that huge amount. Anyway we won't lose pur hope and will not give up. We will fight till the end.

CVR

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
I will just check the above link, but if you could provide me more information about it will be kind of you. And how to apply for it and from where should I start ?

The link has all the information you need to apply for Express Entry "step by step instructions".

Rukky_muhd

Jun 19, 2019
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Yeah I am agree with you but it's really unbearable and painful to see how you future Carears, your talents, your previous hard works and many more are in wasting. But here no one is caring for the refugees no one at all. No one is listening to us and the problems and the dreadful life we are suffering from.

But the economic immigration may need lots of money and expenses which I am not able to pay and don't have any source to provide that huge amount. Anyway we won't lose pur hope and will not give up. We will fight till the end.
I like your courageous and optimistic nature. keep pushing and never stop. you will make it some day.