+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with PR application as protected person

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hello everyone,
I’m now a protected person. I’m now able to apply for Permanent Residency. Is there anyone who has filled out the form that can assist me please or willing to guide me ? I reached out to lawyers and they are asking for $1500-$3500 just to help me , and as a single parent I most definitely can’t afford the cost, but I’ve came this far and I have the money for the PR fees . If anyone can assist that’ll be amazing. Much love and thanks to all

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hello congratulations. You don’t need a lawyer to apply for Pr. If you are in Montreal there are many organizations that help with that for free. CACI , la maisonnée https://www.google.ca/search?q=la+maisonnée+montreal&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari# among others are there to assist you for free. I’m sure there are such organizations in Toronto as well.
Thank you kindly for your help and quick response. I’m located in Toronto. I’ll continue googling to see if I can contact an organization.

clinton_237

Jun 26, 2021
Thank you kindly for your help and quick response. I’m located in Toronto. I’ll continue googling to see if I can contact an organization.
Visit EHCW-Elspeth Heyworth Centre for Women, they will do it for you for free. They help me with mine at no cost. The foundation is located at 2350 Finch Ave W, Unit D
Toronto, Ontario M9M 2C7

Reactions: Newstart2022

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Visit EHCW-Elspeth Heyworth Centre for Women, they will do it for you for free. They help me with mine at no cost. The foundation is located at 2350 Finch Ave W, Unit D
Toronto, Ontario M9M 2C7
Thank you so much for sharing . I’ll definitely check them out. Thank you