+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with NOC Code

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Hi All,

Can someone help with a suitable NOC code for the below job description? My position is Learning Services Manager. Work for a training company and am a consultant in a bank in their learning & development section (which comes under HR).
I'd ideally like to say I'm an HR professional but technically my roles don't match those NOC codes.

Thanks!

 Responsible for managing AED 10 million+ budgets and reducing costs for the learning unit by 60%
 Recruit and supervise 6 team members to understand customer and stakeholder needs, priorities, and identities
 Creation of policies, processes and SOP’s for all aspects of Learning and Development
 Train and encourage employees to be customer centric and use customer service techniques
 Project led development of learning management system using analytical ability and understanding of training needs
 Create digital learning platforms and content for eLearning, eBooks, mobile learning, videos and virtual training
 Create and publish quarterly and annual training calendars, portfolios, and programme delivery plans
 Train high performers through partnerships with Harvard University, INSEAD and Institute of Leadership &
Management
 Collaborate with our coach and trainer network to complete delivery and proactively shape client demand on a
global basis
 Maintain relationships with existing clients to encourage continued revenue generation and generating new business
leads
 Certified Assessor by Association for Qualitative Research (AQR), UK, accredited by the Institute of Leadership
& Management, UK
 Automated the creation and delivery of monthly and quarterly dashboards with detailed metrics and KPI’s
 Training target of 85% individuals trained consistently over-achieved year on year (95%-100%)
 Proficient in Campus, Oracle, Netsuite and SumTotal systems

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Pls refer to NOC 4021 - College and Vocational Instructors

hharvinder9

Jul 1, 2018
Hey!

I am an elearning Developer.
Can you help me with the NOC i should go for.

I couldn't find relative in NOC list.

ABC546274325

Jul 19, 2020
Hi, someone who used to be in digital learning / e-learning too. I supported and managed a Learning Management System and having a real difficult time finding the right NOC code. Has anyone had any luck with EE applications?

Hayeesha

Dec 28, 2022
Thanks. That sort of matches my title but not the job responsibilities though...
Hello, i was wondering if you could tell me how this went? What noc did you use please ? I am a learning and development coordinator and I am really struggling with finding the appropriate NOC. Thank you

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Hello, i was wondering if you could tell me how this went? What noc did you use please ? I am a learning and development coordinator and I am really struggling with finding the appropriate NOC. Thank you
I went with 0112 but don't think you're will be that.