+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help- Restoring my status during implied status

jassicheema

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My PGWP expired on 29th September 2014 but i am in implied status as i filed an application to extend my work permit before 29th september so i can continue working. Now i have recieved my Manitoba provincial nominee certificate and want to apply for new work permit online. Now my question is that
(1) Can i continue to work if i file an online applicaton of new work permit to restore my status (paying restoration fee) as there is still no decision made on my first paper application for PGWP extension??
(2) Or should I stop working as I am applying for a new work permit after the expiration of my old work permit?
Really confused ???
Experts please help ASAP
Thanks

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
hey Just a suggestion why don't you send your nomination certificate ASAP TO cic? You already have your application lodge in, so if they receive it on time then most likely they will approve your WP. remember to keep a copy though, just in case you need to renew it through the border. Hope this help.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Just fax them the copy of the Nomination for paper application.
or
apply new online WP application attach there your nomination but that way you'll pay around 340 i guess and you wont get refund for paper application also.