+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Restoration of status

Activia

Nov 7, 2019
Hello guys,
I have also applied for restoration as a worker on oct 7. I applied after my work permit was refused due to late submission of transcripts to them.
Any successful timelines? For restoration of status as worker?

ranji777

Sep 11, 2019
Hello all I am also in the same situation as my student permit had expired(aug 3) 2 days before my completion letter(Aug 5) was provided so I ended up submitting for the restoration of status
as a worker and open post grad work permit.. I couldn’t find anything do it together online so I applied it on paper (aug 15) and was finally able to link it only last week( oct 25)....my question is that I did apply for it within the 90 days but now that it’s about to get over and the pgwp is still under processing..can I even apply for visitor visa just to obtain a valid status in Canada?
did you got any update, i did the same?

Loradidora

Dec 18, 2019
Toronto
No i did two separate applications. The restoration was online. Pgwp was on paper.
Hi! I have exectly the same situation right now, and goin to apply as you did: restoration online, work permit on paper. Did you do it at the same time or you waited for the restoration first? Did you get your decision? Did you send your work permit (paper application) to Canadian office or to foreign country office? Appreciate your reply!

jkab167

Sep 3, 2019
Hello all I am also in the same situation as my student permit had expired(aug 3) 2 days before my completion letter(Aug 5) was provided so I ended up submitting for the restoration of status
as a worker and open post grad work permit.. I couldn’t find anything do it together online so I applied it on paper (aug 15) and was finally able to link it only last week( oct 25)....my question is that I did apply for it within the 90 days but now that it’s about to get over and the pgwp is still under processing..can I even apply for visitor visa just to obtain a valid status in Canada?
I sent my application of restoration as visitor and PGWP at the same time on Sept 11, haven’t hear anything from cic yet... even can’t link my application online......

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hey Guys! Any updates after the restoration of status and pgwp reapplication?
Hey I saw on the other post it’s approved for you.. congratulations buddy :) so you applied as restoration to worker + pgwp and explanation through paper application right?