+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding transcripts

Dp Dhaliwal

Oct 13, 2015
Hello seniors,,
Plz tell me if i have dine my degree from a college recognised under a university, then transcripts will be made by the college or university??
What us the process and requirements for having those transcripts??
Thanks in advance

sunichak

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to take copies of all your educational certificates and get them first signed by your college principal. Once signed by the principal, you need to go to the affliated university in person and get them attested by the registrar. Once it is done, they will seal all those signed certificates in an envelope (u need to carry the envelope with you) and give you. This sealed envelope needs to be sent to CIC.

Note: some top colleges ask for DD with some payment charges and envelopes to be posted to their mail address. They will courier you the sealed transcripts.

First talk to your university and find out if they can take request over email and process it. If not, you have to get it done in person. Hope it helps. Let me know if you need any additional information.

amanjpro

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2016
sunichak said:
You need to take copies of all your educational certificates and get them first signed by your college principal. Once signed by the principal, you need to go to the affliated university in person and get them attested by the registrar. Once it is done, they will seal all those signed certificates in an envelope (u need to carry the envelope with you) and give you. This sealed envelope needs to be sent to CIC.

Note: some top colleges ask for DD with some payment charges and envelopes to be posted to their mail address. They will courier you the sealed transcripts.

First talk to your university and find out if they can take request over email and process it. If not, you have to get it done in person. Hope it helps. Let me know if you need any additional information.
You mean WES or whatever ECA organization

sunichak

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes we usually send them to WES or any ECA organization. I would suggest candidates to take two copies of sealed transcripts. It will be very helpful in crisis situations.

Dp Dhaliwal

Oct 13, 2015
Okk thank u sanichak,, i will continue withthis infirmation,, this gave me a proper clarity,,
Please Tell me what is the mode by which 366 score can be increased??

sunichak

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suppose you are a bachelor. If you are, then as @calvin_raw mentioned, IELTS is your best bet.
If you are married, then your spouse education, experience and language will add good amount of points.

Myselfarchitect

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Doc's Request.
NOVEMBER 6 (RCMP AND SCHEDULE A SPOUSE)
Nomination.....
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2016
In order to get your official transcripts. You need to send an attested copy of your transcripts and final degree certificate to your University /Board . You could pay for WES or any other organization that you are choosing to do your Educational credential .Once you send the certificates to University . They would usually give an envelope containing your official transcripts. You could arrange for your envelope to be send directly by your University/Board or send the envelope to WES by your self.(Which I did).

Dp Dhaliwal

Oct 13, 2015
Thank you seniors,,
I am having becholer of commerce 3 years, master of comerce 2 years, again masters of commerce 2 years, one degree if becholer of education,,
If i would do more efforts to get score in ielts.' Then i can increase my points, i got it