+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!I SUBMITTED AN ONLINE APPLICATION BUT DID NOT GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
any update about biometric in this case?!
you still will receive the bio metrics letter. after applying
dont worry about the confirmation letter i talked to IRCC abt this they said your application is being process so it works without that confirmation.

sara90

Dec 23, 2020
you still will receive the bio metrics letter. after applying
dont worry about the confirmation letter i talked to IRCC abt this they said your application is being process so it works without that confirmation.
But in the normal condtion the biometric letter was sent after 24 hour from confirmation letter and till now there is no any update .So , Do you think that sending of biometric letter will delay؟!

Last edited:

sara90

Dec 23, 2020
The same thing happened to me, I applied on 17th Dec, I was waiting for a confirmation letter but Yesterday, I noticed my application status was changed to eligibility review in the process... This time, they are processing application, that z good thing
Any update ?! or any request for biometric!?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Is the Bio Request letter automated or someone from IRCC manually adds it. I submitted my application yesterday from UAE & understand there might be delays due to ongoing holidays. Application no & UCI is updated on my profile (SP) but not for my spouse, she only has application no but UCI not updated. Is this normal ?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
It is crazy that they don't send out the submission confirmation letter. I applied many times for visitor visas, visitor records, study permits, pr, and now, work permits for my whole family. This is the first time I cannot get the submission confirmation letter in my portal after 24h. I badly need that paper to send over to my employer and, yeah, the confirmation is now nowhere. Cannot believe that even the automated message is messed up by them now, I am so disappointed, really.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Is the Bio Request letter automated or someone from IRCC manually adds it. I submitted my application yesterday from UAE & understand there might be delays due to ongoing holidays. Application no & UCI is updated on my profile (SP) but not for my spouse, she only has application no but UCI not updated. Is this normal ?
It is not. I am also so surprised about the way the system works these days. Is the system affected by Covid as well?

Reactions: sara.mk3

Zo Ross

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,
Just wanted to give a quick update. I called IRCC and entered my application number, the automatic system said my application is received and is in the process of the background check. Later I talked to the agent and she said if you have application # this means ur application is received otherwise you would not have the application number.

Please let me know if you guys get any update on this.
Thanks!
Thanks for this info. I also didn't receive the "submission confirmation" on my application status. However, I received my UCI and application number. Good luck to us!

Reactions: sara.mk3

Inimay

Dec 29, 2020
Already studied one year at canada applied again but from india for next year ,Submitted on dec 23rd , didnt get submission confirmation yet . Facing Same issue but biometrics are linked as its second time applying . Dont kno whats happening , did anyone get any update of submission confirmation ?

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Guys don't worry even i didn't received it but they are processing your application i received 2 ghost updates and i even contact IRCC they said your application is in process

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Guys don't worry even i didn't received it but they are processing your application i received 2 ghost updates and i even contact IRCC they said your application is in process
The question is whether we can work full time while waiting.