+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!I SUBMITTED AN ONLINE APPLICATION BUT DID NOT GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER

sara.mk3

Jul 26, 2016
Hello,
Just wanted to give a quick update. I called IRCC and entered my application number, the automatic system said my application is received and is in the process of the background check. Later I talked to the agent and she said if you have application # this means ur application is received otherwise you would not have the application number.

Please let me know if you guys get any update on this.
Thanks!

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
OMG, I have the exact same problem!!! I have submitted a study permit extension application on Dec 13 but until now I don't have submission confirmation letter only have Confirmation of Online Application Transmission. Can you update if you have solved this problem or who should we contact? Thanks!!
same but I contacted IRCC don't need to worry they will still process it

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hello,
Just wanted to give a quick update. I called IRCC and entered my application number, the automatic system said my application is received and is in the process of the background check. Later I talked to the agent and she said if you have application # this means ur application is received otherwise you would not have the application number.

Thanks!
give me that number please

Ahmed24

Dec 20, 2020
The same thing happened to me, I applied on 17th Dec, I was waiting for a confirmation letter but Yesterday, I noticed my application status was changed to eligibility review in the process... This time, they are processing application, that z good thing

Dec 22, 2020
I submitted my online application on 20th December. I got the receipt number and it says my application was successfully transferred. I have an application number and UCI number. But I didn't get the submission confirmation mail yet. It has been 2 days. What should I do?
I am applying for the 2nd time. I'm so tensed.

sara.mk3

Jul 26, 2016
The same thing happened to me, I applied on 17th Dec, I was waiting for a confirmation letter but Yesterday, I noticed my application status was changed to eligibility review in the process... This time, they are processing application, that z good thing
Where are you applying from? I applied on 13th December but my application is still in "Background check" and which stream? SDS or Non-SDS?

sara.mk3

Jul 26, 2016
I submitted my online application on 20th December. I got the receipt number and it says my application was successfully transferred. I have an application number and UCI number. But I didn't get the submission confirmation mail yet. It has been 2 days. What should I do?
I am applying for the 2nd time. I'm so tensed.
No need to worry if you have UCI and the application number. That's what they said on the call. For your satisfaction, you can also call here is the number +1 (888) 242-2100

Reactions: Sabyasachi 234

Maggie23

Dec 18, 2020
Hello,

Thanks!
Thank you very much for the updates!!! That's really helped! And did you get a submission confirmation letter after calling? or have you tried to request them to resend the submission letter in the call? Thank you :)

sara.mk3

Jul 26, 2016
Thank you very much for the updates!!! That's really helped! And did you get a submission confirmation letter after calling? or have you tried to request them to resend the submission letter in the call? Thank you :)
On call they said the confirmation letter has been generated from their end but not updated on portal. So I might have to wait a little more for it to get updated on portal.

sara90

Dec 23, 2020
On call they said the confirmation letter has been generated from their end but not updated on portal. So I might have to wait a little more for it to get updated on portal.
What about the letter of Biometeric in this case?!

sara90

Dec 23, 2020
Hi Guys,
A similar thing happened to me. I submitted my online study permit application on 13th December but now it has been almost 5 days and I have not received my "Submission Confirmation" which I have seen people getting the same day in few hours when they apply.
However, in my case, there is just "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" and no "Submission Confirmation".
Please Help !!!
and me what a bout the biometric letter in this case ?! Do you receive any update ?!