+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!I SUBMITTED AN ONLINE APPLICATION BUT DID NOT GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
Hi Guys,
A similar thing happened to me. I submitted my online study permit application on 13th December but now it has been almost 5 days and I have not received my "Submission Confirmation" which I have seen people getting the same day in few hours when they apply.
However, in my case, there is just "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" and no "Submission Confirmation".
Please Help !!!
Hey i applied for my application too and didn't received any submission confirmation letter and i am getting worried now please let me know did you got it ??

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
OMG, I have the exact same problem!!! I have submitted a study permit extension application on Dec 13 but until now I don't have submission confirmation letter only have Confirmation of Online Application Transmission. Can you update if you have solved this problem or who should we contact? Thanks!!
did you received it.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hey i applied for my application too and didn't received any submission confirmation letter and i am getting worried now please let me know did you got it ??
I have not gotten anything, even a reply for my webform raised on Dec 27. I need the confirmation to start working after graduate and the incapable IRCC screws my life lol.
If you guys just need the confirmation to ensure the application was received then don’t worry. They got yours.

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
I have not gotten anything, even a reply for my webform raised on Dec 27. I need the confirmation to start working after graduate and the incapable IRCC screws my life lol.
If you guys just need the confirmation to ensure the application was received then don’t worry. They got yours.
You can call them and ask to email that letter they can do that

Reactions: Twee

ABS24911

Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys
Waiting on my submission confirmation too.
Can I call the ircc helpline from Mumbai myself ? Or only applicants in Canada can call them?
please advise as I tried calling that number at 7pm ist and couldn’t get through
As someone said should I try calling them at their time around noon again ?

Maggie23

Dec 18, 2020
OMG, I have the exact same problem!!! I have submitted a study permit extension application on Dec 13 but until now I don't have submission confirmation letter only have Confirmation of Online Application Transmission. Can you update if you have solved this problem or who should we contact? Thanks!!
Hey Guys! Just wanna update something. My study permit extension has approved today.
I have submitted an extension application on Dec 13 2020 in Canada and never received that submission confirmation letter. It seems like if you have UCI number and application number shown in the system that would be fine, nothing to worried about. Good luck!

Cheers,

Tinashar

Apr 7, 2020
Hey Guys! Just wanna update something. My study permit extension has approved today.
I have submitted an extension application on Dec 13 2020 in Canada and never received that submission confirmation letter. It seems like if you have UCI number and application number shown in the system that would be fine, nothing to worried about. Good luck!

Cheers,
Congratulations your application was processed really fast

Tavia

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hey guys I submitted a work permit application for my husband on Dec 24 and we did not receive the submission confirmation letter. His account remained at doing background check and we will advise when we start reviewing your eligibility to approved. He got approval on January 19, 2021 then received the submission confirmation email afterwards.

gilljessi

Oct 18, 2021
Hi,
Today I applied for my PGWP and after submitting online application I didn’t receive application number or submission confirmation letter. I just received online transmission receipt. Please let me know if this thing happened with anyone else and how it has been solved.

Gillz888

Oct 4, 2019
I did submit an application for work permit but didn't receive application number or submission confirmation letter, is anyone on the same boat ? or if you were how did it got solved ?

Gillz888

Oct 4, 2019
Hi,
Today I applied for my PGWP and after submitting online application I didn’t receive application number or submission confirmation letter. I just received online transmission receipt. Please let me know if this thing happened with anyone else and how it has been solved.
Did you got submission letter or application number or any update on your account ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I did submit an application for work permit but didn't receive application number or submission confirmation letter, is anyone on the same boat ? or if you were how did it got solved ?
Hello Gillz888,

It seems this is the new norm of IRCC. Your case makes it the fourth I have come across online. The first applicant case has been 12 days without a Confirmation of Online Application Transmission and Confirmation of Submission notification.

If you have login into your GcKey to check, and still not reflecting, and if you are sure that your payment for your application fees (including biometrics if you are a first-time applicant) was successful; raise a webform/email to the visa office handling applications from your country. Upload the printout evidence for the application fee payment. Use URGENT: Application Submission not Confirmed.

I am not sure if this will resolve the situation, but it is a proactive move that can eventually be helpful.

– JS