+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!I SUBMITTED AN ONLINE APPLICATION BUT DID NOT GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER

Gillz888

Oct 4, 2019
Hello Gillz888,

It seems this is the new norm of IRCC. Your case makes it the fourth I have come across online. The first applicant case has been 12 days without a Confirmation of Online Application Transmission and Confirmation of Submission notification.

If you have login into your GcKey to check, and still not reflecting, and if you are sure that your payment for your application fees (including biometrics if you are a first-time applicant) was successful; raise a webform/email to the visa office handling applications from your country. Upload the printout evidence for the application fee payment. Use URGENT: Application Submission not Confirmed.

I am not sure if this will resolve the situation, but it is a proactive move that can eventually be helpful.

– JS
Thank you so much Js for the response. The first person you are talking still haven’t got the confirmation email or anything after these many days? Do you think calling IRCC will help or just raise a web form anyway? I heard the IRCC agent can see if we have any files under our UCI, idk how true that is though. This is first time I am missing this confirmation email, have applied so many applications never happened.

jessy50

Nov 8, 2021
I submitted an online application yesterday and after the submission a page said Congratulations, you will get your confirmation number within a few hours. But it has been almost 24 hours I did not get messages or anything there. This is so frustrating. I uploaded all the documents required and then paid the application fee but not getting no confirmation number or application number.

Does it take more processing time to get a confirmation number or application number if you applying for study permit online?? Please let me know how much time did it take to get your confirmation number please

Thanks heaps!
the same problem I am facing, I withdrew my application and submitted it again, still I have not received confirmation message, it's 1 week and 3 days since I submitted, don't know if it's a new system of sending confirmation message late

jessy50

Nov 8, 2021
I sent a web form and mail ircc, they just replied by saying "you have no active application" it's just frustrating

PradModi35

Mar 27, 2023
I also filled 3 applications in a group of a single CIC account- Me, my wife and my child. Now they have received a UCI number and their application has went to Biometric Collection, whereas my application has still not received the UCI number. Any thoughts on that ? Do I need to submit any additional documents ?

Joshmakies

Dec 18, 2023
Help! I have paid for my application but didn’t get any acknowledgment of payment nor confirmation for a successful submission what do I do next ?

Deividas

Star Member
Apr 3, 2023
Help! I have paid for my application but didn’t get any acknowledgment of payment nor confirmation for a successful submission what do I do next ?
Usually, when payment is successful you are redirected to another page which you should have printed. Share a link so we can have a better idea of what exactly were you paying for and how to get that receipt