+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!! First Draw Application Declined Because of a System Error!!!

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I was chosen on the first Draw and was waiting for my application to be processed since February 19.

This is the letter I received:

I was shocked because they asked for the WES ECA # and I provided it, but there was no where to upload it in the documents after.
I did my ECA and received results on January 20 before I applied. I did mentioned that I have ECA and provided with the WES Ref #

When I login to myCIC to view my application I see this under my Education. It says No for ECA which I chose 100% as yes and provided the WES Ref # in all the steps!!!! Furthermore, I couldn't be qualified for FSW or receive as much points as I received if I wouldn't choose YES!

How can I prove that??? What do do???? This system is a joke!!! What can be done???????

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Re: Help!!! First Draw Application Declined Because of System Error!!!

Explain your self. Write them an email and explain your situation. What ever is outcome you must and have to do this.
good luck

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cosgrec said:
Hi Everyone,

I was chosen on the first Draw and was waiting for my application to be processed since February 19.

I was shocked because they asked for the WES ECA # and I provided it, but there was no where to upload it in the documents after.
I did my ECA and received results on January 20 before I applied. I did mentioned that I have ECA and provided with the WES Ref #

When I login to myCIC to view my application I see this under my Education. It says No for ECA which I chose 100% as yes and provided the WES Ref # in all the steps!!!!

How can I prove that??? What do do???? This system is a joke!!! What can be done???????
This is so wrong!! If you are in Canada, I would go in person to an office as quickly as possible. Good luck!!

ChandruBaktha

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th Draw 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Under which category u have applied CEC/FSW/FTW ?

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cosgrec said:
Federal Skilled Worker
Sorry to hear that, this is cruel.

Could you see your status in ECAS?

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But why did they wait for so long just to give this answer ... Cruel.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
cosgrec said:
Hi Everyone,

When I login to myCIC to view my application I see this under my Education. It says No for ECA which I chose 100% as yes and provided the WES Ref # in all the steps!!!! Furthermore, I couldn't be qualified for FSW or receive as much points as I received if I wouldn't choose YES!

While you're situation is unfortunate I always dislike it when people blame a system because of an error. It could just as easily been an error in transmission or your internet connection. Many others have receive their PR and were able to upload their information. An error is no reason to disparage it. Having said that I wish you good luck. This will only delay your PR not prevent it.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
ButterflyChemist said:
While you're situation is unfortunate I always dislike it when people blame a system because of an error. It could just as easily been an error in transmission or your internet connection. Many others have receive their PR and were able to upload their information. An error is no reason to disparage it. Having said that I wish you good luck. This will only delay your PR not prevent it.
I don't know if you noticed, but my ECA states Software Systems as my Major. Thanks though.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
nadsicle said:
Hi cosgrec,

Even if you used Application/File Number in ECAS, you still weren't unable to access it?
That's right and as my letter says, a full review was not preformed hence the absence of ECAS.

nadsicle

Apr 23, 2015
cosgrec said:
That's right and as my letter says, a full review was not preformed hence the absence of ECAS.
Am sorry to hear that. In another topic, there was also someone who was denied because of not providing ECA.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi cosgrec,

Sorry to hear that...

You should make a new profile aas soon as possible, as the new draw might be tonight...

Why did u choose NO in the question if you had a credential assessment?

Were you expecting ti be invited through CeC?

profK

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Hello,

Did you receive ECA before creating your EE profile or you created the profile first before receiving your ECA? Normally the first information you transmit to them when creating your EE profile will be automatically uploaded to you when you are filling your application after ITA. They ignore all the various update you might have made.