+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!! First Draw Application Declined Because of a System Error!!!

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
colorblind said:
Hi cosgrec,

Sorry to hear that...

You should make a new profile aas soon as possible, as the new draw might be tonight...

Why did u choose NO in the question if you had a credential assessment?

Were you expecting ti be invited through CeC?

I chose YES!!!!!!!!!!! and Provided the Reference Number of WES! This is a system glitch!!!

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
I can certainly believe that there are system errors.

I had several problems when filling in my application before submitting it.
Several times I noticed that information I filled in before was gone, completely missing.
In some cases it was easily noticed because the information was indicated as not complete (eg missing passport info)
In other cases it was not visible like that. Just information gone missing.

I noticed at least 4 times.

Before submitting the final application I tried to review all to see if nothing went missing again. I hope I didn't miss anything at that time.

So I can certainly see that info regarding education might be lost because of the system...

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:
While you're situation is unfortunate I always dislike it when people blame a system because of an error. It could just as easily been an error in transmission or your internet connection. Many others have receive their PR and were able to upload their information. An error is no reason to disparage it. Having said that I wish you good luck. This will only delay your PR not prevent it.
But this is a legitimate case of a system glitch. The system kept deleting my saved family information, passport details and employment details before and after I received ITA. I had to re-enter these details each time I logged in. I found this very tasking and frustrating. Before I received ITA, I edited the amount of money I had available for emigration to a lesser(although enough) amount which I could show on my Bank Statement. But each time I signed in , the system kept reflecting the old amount I initially entered even up until the day I finally submitted my PR application. I edited it again before submitting but who knows what the CIC officer is seeing right now? CIC need to be made aware of these system glitches so that they do not inadvertently penalize applicants because of some system glitches. I believe they should exercise goodwill and discretion based on experience before deciding to reject any application which some of us have put in 2, 3 or even 4 years to making.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Singalingali, I had that issue too. It deleted my passport info once, and the family information as well. Almost everytime I logged in it showed that the Personal Information section was incomplete. SMH.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
I too faced that problem. But, wait till loading completes(after opening the page, refresh kind of thing happens). That worked well for me. Try it out.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hi,

You should have done an extra effort by scanning your ECA report and then merging it with your degree and transcript.
Human being is not perfect and always make mistakes. Don't feel hard now and creat another EE profile but make sure this time you take
time and upload all the relevent documents.
Good luck!

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
se7en said:
Hi,

You should have done an extra effort by scanning your ECA report and then merging it with your degree and transcript.
Human being is not perfect and always make mistakes. Don't feel hard now and creat another EE profile but make sure this time you take
time and upload all the relevent documents.
Good luck!
They didn't ask to upload any of it, not ECA, not a degree and nor transcripts. They wanted me to fill in the ECA reference number and I did. It is obviously not my human nature here that is the problem.
Creating a new profile right away will just justify the case and will give legitimacy to it.

ChandruBaktha

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th Draw 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
File Transfer...
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Sorry my friend, your PR application has been refused by CIC,

You have applied under Federal skilled worker category, you should not select the "NO" option for ECA, in your EE application form, for Federal skilled worker category you should submit your ECA,

For CEC and FTW category no need to submit the ECA,

It is not a system error,

Please read the eligibility criteria in the below link,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
profK said:
Hello,

Did you receive ECA before creating your EE profile or you created the profile first before receiving your ECA? Normally the first information you transmit to them when creating your EE profile will be automatically uploaded to you when you are filling your application after ITA. They ignore all the various update you might have made.
What? No they don't. Every time you update you get new points and it's based on that.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cosgrec said:
They didn't ask to upload any of it, not ECA, not a degree and nor transcripts. They wanted me to fill in the ECA reference number and I did. It is obviously not my human nature here that is the problem.
Creating a new profile right away will just justify the case and will give legitimacy to it.
I agree with you about this. Can you go to a CIC office?

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
What? No they don't. Every time you update you get new points and it's based on that.
They do, happened to me and a lot of people. Updating doesnt seem to work

Theo123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
cosgrec said:
i think it is important to check the status of your EE profile for every update that you do. if you happen to check, the update will only be submitted and read after you sign your digital signature for every changes that you made. if you fail to do that, the update will not be viewable to the assessor.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
cosgrec said:
Hi Everyone,

I was chosen on the first Draw and was waiting for my application to be processed since February 19.

This is the letter I received:

I was shocked because they asked for the WES ECA # and I provided it, but there was no where to upload it in the documents after.
I did my ECA and received results on January 20 before I applied. I did mentioned that I have ECA and provided with the WES Ref #

When I login to myCIC to view my application I see this under my Education. It says No for ECA which I chose 100% as yes and provided the WES Ref # in all the steps!!!! Furthermore, I couldn't be qualified for FSW or receive as much points as I received if I wouldn't choose YES!

How can I prove that??? What do do???? This system is a joke!!! What can be done???????
That was very bad news to hear. Sorry about that. You should certainly this issue with CIC.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hi there
Sorry to hear about your predicamanet.Hope you get an ITA in coming draw
A few things brother ,the application form after ITA is different from what you submitted on EE profile.
I have seen a few friends make a correct EE profile and then select wrong options in the form submitted to CIC .
I hope that was not the case. I do not wish to offend you in any way ,but its better to double check.
Thanks
cosgrec said:
Hi Everyone,

I was chosen on the first Draw and was waiting for my application to be processed since February 19.

This is the letter I received:

I was shocked because they asked for the WES ECA # and I provided it, but there was no where to upload it in the documents after.
I did my ECA and received results on January 20 before I applied. I did mentioned that I have ECA and provided with the WES Ref #

When I login to myCIC to view my application I see this under my Education. It says No for ECA which I chose 100% as yes and provided the WES Ref # in all the steps!!!! Furthermore, I couldn't be qualified for FSW or receive as much points as I received if I wouldn't choose YES!

How can I prove that??? What do do???? This system is a joke!!! What can be done???????