+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing coming up

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hi everyone! Thanks for your prayers and wishes. I got done with my hearing 4 hours ago and the board member gave me a positive decision! The hearing/question answering took 1hr 15 mins (i also had a translator). The decision reading was around 15 mins and technical checks in the start were around 15 mins. The board member was such a nice lady and there were a couple laughs here and there. After the second 1 hr break, the decision was announced.
Again, thank you all for your help :D I hope everyone gets to experience this feeling. :) Praying for all those still waiting on their hearings! :) <3 Best of luck!

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hi everyone! Thanks for your prayers and wishes. I got done with my hearing 4 hours ago and the board member gave me a positive decision! The hearing/question answering took 1hr 15 mins (i also had a translator). The decision reading was around 15 mins and technical checks in the start were around 15 mins. The board member was such a nice lady and there were a couple laughs here and there. After the second 1 hr break, the decision was announced.
Again, thank you all for your help :D Praying for all those still waiting on their hearings! :) <3
Congratulations I hope mine goes well too … I’m so happy for you

Twioflife

Oct 31, 2022
Again, thank you all for your help :D I hope everyone gets to experience this feeling. :) Praying for all those still waiting on their hearings! :) <3 Best of luck!
Congratulations!! This is good news and so encouraging! I hope mine goes well too! I am happy for you!!