+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hccp sep 2020

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hopefully that will happen soon
Let us continue praying and hoping.. I just feel like discriminated and where has equality gone? after seeing applicants from 2021, 2022 being approved ahead of us. Seeing some threads, some with fixed job offers while we have genuine job offers, still being set aside. Life is indeed unfair.

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Let us continue praying and hoping.. I just feel like discriminated and where has equality gone? after seeing applicants from 2021, 2022 being approved ahead of us. Seeing some threads, some with fixed job offers while we have genuine job offers, still being set aside. Life is indeed unfair.
This Immigration system is sucks,
It is just an imagination system not the immigration.

• Sad
Reactions: roye

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Dear Group members,
I hope everyone is fine.

I have one question about my ECA report, by profession I am doctor and I have done MBBS.

And I got my ECA from Medical Council of Canada (MCC)

My question is that this report will suffice the requirement or I have to get my ECA from WES or other equivalency body.

Thank you in advance

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Dear Group members,
I hope everyone is fine.

I have one question about my ECA report, by profession I am doctor and I have done MBBS.

And I got my ECA from Medical Council of Canada (MCC)

My question is that this report will suffice the requirement or I have to get my ECA from WES or other equivalency body.

Thank you in advance
You need to get an ECA for immigration purposes.

This link might be helpful for you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed.html

orayt

Mar 20, 2023
hello everyone! I just wanted to ask I have received an email saying that me and my dependent child are eligible, however, we are having a hard time understanding if I can come to Canada with my child; and since my child is above 18yo we wanted him to apply first for an open work permit is it ok to apply my child for an OWP when we arrive in Canada? or should i apply my son right now?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
hello everyone! I just wanted to ask I have received an email saying that me and my dependent child are eligible, however, we are having a hard time understanding if I can come to Canada with my child; and since my child is above 18yo we wanted him to apply first for an open work permit is it ok to apply my child for an OWP when we arrive in Canada? or should i apply my son right now?
Your son I believe needs a Trv(Work permit as you mentioned) to enter Canada. I think, It should be applied and approved prior to entry.

orayt

Mar 20, 2023
Your son I believe needs a Trv(Work permit as you mentioned) to enter Canada. I think, It should be applied and approved prior to entry.
Thank you so much for responding. I see so it was good for us to apply him for an OWP, but my question right now is how long would it take for his OPW to be approved, or just how long would it take in general, because as much as possible I want to enter Canada with him. thank you