+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you listed all periods of military...(if any)....organization...(if any)

chichi9496

Nov 28, 2021
Hello, I am in the same situation now. To all the people that answered “Yes” to this question in the past, did you raise a webform? Did you submit a schedule A? And did you get your PR?

Valmi1985

Oct 12, 2022
No need to divide ! Let us analyze it very technically.

Let us imagine that you are UNMARRIED and I am inviting you at my home for dinner !!
I will ask you .. "Hey Indy, is your wife coming with you for dinner?"

Your answer could be "YES" (If you were MARRIED and she was coming with you)
Your answer could be "NO" (If you were MARRIED and she was not coming with you)
Your answer could be "N/A" (If you were UNMARRIED only.)

You can not say NO to my question, as it gives me a feeling that you are married but your wife is not coming with you.

I hope it clarifies. For this particular MILITARY question, If you are saying "NO" I will be suspicious about you. It means you have military history and you have not mentioned about it. Your answer should be NA..

Good luck.. Don't let them divide in a group, unite them.

SaraZT

Nov 27, 2022
I have one question. I worked as an intern doctor in a government medical college hospital. Does it qualify as government position? In Bangladesh in order to have a govt position one has to take BCS exams. I did not take any BCS exam. please answer.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have one question. I worked as an intern doctor in a government medical college hospital. Does it qualify as government position? In Bangladesh in order to have a govt position one has to take BCS exams. I did not take any BCS exam. please answer.
You are yourself saying that to qualify it is a requirement to pass the test and you haven't taken the test. You yourself are answering your question. You also said you worked as intern so I believe that also answers your question.

SaraZT

Nov 27, 2022
But the confusion arises as I studied and worked in a government college and hospital. Therefore I was associated with an government organization. So it is safe to answer yes. Right?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
But the confusion arises as I studied and worked in a government college and hospital. Therefore I was associated with an government organization. So it is safe to answer yes. Right?
You have to research that further on. As I think technically you got the internship and not work. I am pretty sure you were not on payroll, do you?

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi, I did the same and selected yes, what did you do?? Did IRCC end up requesting additional documents? Please advise as I am super worried.
Can someone please post exact question here? As Work History is also displayed under personal history & question also mentions Organization; so it could be confirmation about job organizations as well.

Also, if I have not served in army & I select answer as Yes; could it potentially cause major problem? Should we send clarification to IRCC?

D

Deleted member 981115

Please advise what did you? I chose yes and am very worried
Can someone please post exact question here? As Work History is also displayed under personal history & question also mentions Organization; so it could be confirmation about job organizations as well.

Also, if I have not served in army & I select answer as Yes; could it potentially cause major problem? Should we send clarification to IRCC?

D

Deleted member 981115

hi please can you advise what did you end up doing? I chose Yes as well and I am very worried right now
That's how I understood that question as well. After declaring everything in personal history they ask you if you did indeed declare everything. I put Yes. I don't understand why I should put N/A. All the above replies now completely confused me!!

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi, can you please advise what did you end up doing? I chose yes as well and am very worried
Hi Brother,

so did answer "Yes" created in any problem in a later stage ? i am in same boat as yours :-(

D

Deleted member 981115

hey what did you end up doing??
Hello, I am in the same situation now. To all the people that answered “Yes” to this question in the past, did you raise a webform? Did you submit a schedule A? And did you get your PR?