+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you listed all periods of military...(if any)....organization...(if any)

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had marked yes, will it impact my application?

Schedule A is the sure way? What's the process?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Indi88 said:
Never
But if i answered NO the application didn't allow me to move forward as far as i remember. And i interpreted it as if it was asking me if i have listed all my personal history or not.
That's how I understood that question as well. After declaring everything in personal history they ask you if you did indeed declare everything. I put Yes. I don't understand why I should put N/A. All the above replies now completely confused me!!

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
That's how I understood that question as well. After declaring everything in personal history they ask you if you did indeed declare everything. I put Yes. I don't understand why I should put N/A. All the above replies now completely confused me!!
I had the same situation. So what did you do? Did you raise CSE? Thanks a lot!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Did you receive PPR? I also answer YES bc I interpreted the question as the same way as you did. I don't know if it's a misrepresentation or not... thanks
Why would it be a misrepresentation if you listed everything?

Reactions: pino1130

ricky1982

Aug 2, 2018
Having read and read again...its found to be very simple and surprised to see people misinterpreting this question very often....
It clearly says "Have you listed all of [Applicant]'s periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that [Applicant] belongs to (if any)?"
The bold phrases/words are self explanatory! Simply say "YES" if you have any military service or government positions (if you have any); "NO" if you have any and not listed. Lastly "not applicable" if you have not done ever any such thing!
Same for "Organizations" - if you ever held an official or formal position or membership of any religious/social or any specific organization which CIC must know to ascertain your metal wisdom.
The term Organizations here definitely not about your professional work places. It clearly mentions phrase BELONGS TO and not WORK WITH...
This is all what I understood.....

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Guys what should be the answer to this section in personal history

Our watsapp group is divided

YES
NO
or even if there is an option NA?

I answered YES

Thanking you
Hi Brother,

so did answer "Yes" created in any problem in a later stage ? i am in same boat as yours :-(

Dentist 1234

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Brother,

Have you facee any trouble selecting "YES" in this section?

I have submitted my profile already and don't know ehwhat do.

Please guide me.
I had marked yes, will it impact my application?

Schedule A is the sure way? What's the process?

Sep 8, 2020
Hi, did you raise CSE and submit schedule A? I’m in same situation and confused. Thanks
Hi there, did you submit schedule A? I have answered yes too but I have not worked for government. If I don’t submit schedule A, would it affect the application? Thank you!!

Ali_R

May 3, 2021
Hi there, did you submit schedule A? I have answered yes too but I have not worked for government. If I don’t submit schedule A, would it affect the application? Thank you!!
I am in the same situation now. What did you do eventually? Did the answer "yes" raise any problem through the process?