+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Havana, Cuba

mike 1977

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Is it normal for the doctors to conduct an interview during the medical.

They asked the applicants 10 year old child questions about the sponsor:
1) When is his birthday. (He knew the month and day but not the year)
2) How long have you known him (He said for as long as he could remember, the only man ever with his mother)
3) Does he support the family (Yes)

They also asked the Principal Applicant if the Sponsor supported the family and how much money they received.

I am very sure there were other questions, but these are the ones I got out of her after a very long and tiring day at the hospital.

Any opinions
Thanks
The Sponsor

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018

2) How long have you known him (He said for as long as he could remember, the only man ever with his mother)

They also asked the Principal Applicant if the Sponsor supported the family and how much money they received.

I am very sure there were other questions, but these are the ones I got out of her after a very long and tiring day at the hospital.

Any opinions
Thanks
The Sponsor
Wow. Just....wow
I am not even sure my 19 year old stepson - whom I have known for 6 years - knows my birthday or how much money passes between myself and his father. Like, none of his business. That's crazy.

Katz23

Oct 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
Medical passed
June 6, 2018 Application Received
Medical Dec 14 &15
Medical passed: February 22, 2019

Katz23

Oct 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
Hey Katz, yes I think I remember him! I also submitted June 2018...haven’t heard anything back since the medical. Have you heard anything?
Hey Yes passed on the 22th of this month did yours passed too?

Katz23

Oct 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018

Any opinions
Thanks
The Sponsor
Not that I heard of
My husband didn't get asked anything
Also people that work at the hospital are all cubans it has nothing to do with Canadian embassy so that's odd it sounds like they were just being noisy

Sarahjay

Jan 11, 2019
Hey Yes passed on the 22th of this month did yours passed too?
Hey, yes we also got the medical passed update same as you. Did they request anything else from you? They’ve asked us for the contract and receipt for his police certificate.

Katz23

Oct 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
Hey, yes we also got the medical passed update same as you. Did they request anything else from you? They’ve asked us for the contract and receipt for his police certificate.
Nope silence since medical request! Praying for news soon :)

Katz23

Oct 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
Did you order your case notes yet? I ordered mine just at the beginning of February hopefully I'll receive them soon.