+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hate, Racism, Crime and Calgary Alberta, Canada

onlyy44

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Hi Everyone!

Hate, Racism, Crime is everywhere not only in Calgary, not only in Canada. Is between every Nations Asia, North America, South America, Africa, Australia - Is hard to stop this.
This Forum show that we are above that and we are helping each other.

by the way people living here for many years so this example of that is not so bad here.

Give example to not be like them who tolerate - Hate, Racism, Crime.

For everybody who would like to come to Calgary - You Are Very Welcome! - Come - See - Live - if You like Stay!

Regards

sumie

Apr 6, 2009
AbuMalik said:
LOL !!
Leon said:
Albertagoverner said:
I am helping my buddies, My Naturalization Application is in process. Within 5-6 months I will have Canadian Passport.
Ok, so why would you have applied for the H1B program in January if you are already in Canada and PR for 3 years (which are the requirements to apply for citizenship)? I suppose you just wanted to test the speed of the system so you could better help your buddies? :)

There is more. This guy is also also claiming to have admitted in Grdauate School of Business, Columbia University in City of New York for a Phd in Statistics & Quantitative Research in another thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/usa-intends-to-improve-immigration-for-talentdiaspora-stop-rushing-for-ainp-t17748.0.html;msg81591#msg81591

AlbertaGoverner, u are awesome dude.

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Hello everyone,
Ive read all responses to Albertagovnors post. One thing is still amazing, He posted the mail April 16, close to 30 responses but he is yet to respond since! Is He still there??????
Cheers

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lets make use of this forum and our time to discuss something more positive than getting into this negative discussions.

jxyj01

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
Hello Guys, Here are my two cents on this issue. I have been in US for 10 years, on student visa and then H1B visa. I have many relatives in all parts of Canada and I have been traveling to Canada a lot, specially Alberta. I have seen the transformation (not transition) in those 10 years. Alberta is a growing economy, that was one of the reason all these immigrant programs were started. Western Alberta is one of the most beautiful places in the world. You can google that. 10 years back I would not have moved to Canada, as US was a totally different ball game. US has changed a lot since 9/11. It is not same country anymore. Needless to say the treatment we receive at US port of Entry or at any immigration office. Canada is a very immigrant friendly country. Officially, Canadian government wants you to preserve your culture. One of my cousin sister owns/runs a hotel in rural Alberta, near Saskatchewan border (I learnt how to pronounce that :)). There is hardly any crime in that small town. I was surprised how welcoming locals were to my sister's family. You can walk freely anywhere in town even after dark. A local farming family brought a bag of potatoes for my sister. My sister acquainted one local lady. This lady found out that my sister is looking for some help to cut trees on her property. She would sent her husband to cut trees on my sister's property whenever he was home on weekends or after work. This gentleman would brings his kids, who played with my sister's kids while he chopped trees. The plumbing at that hotel turned out to be very unpredictable. My sister would call a local plumber who would come out to fix, even late nights in cold Alberta winter. Local police did not give ticket for a broken headlight. It was a very welcoming environment that I have never seen anywhere in US. Those who have doubts, please check any small town in US. You will not dare walk on streets after dark. At macro level, immigrants are entering politics. Local politicians go to different places of worship to reach different communities. Does that happen in US? You REALLY feel free in Canada, and life is very less stressful. No place is perfect, and any small incident can be blown out of proportion. In post 9/11 world, I would rather be in Canada than US. Guys, cheer up.

macho2028

Sep 2, 2010
Lolz this is funny.

Yup I lived in USA for 3 years and I am very sure that racism existing there. (I lived in Chicago and Norfolk VA. Norfolk was better since I lived among black people, they don't hate my color as much as white people :eek:)

Where Am I from? Vietnam ... :p ty

Luckily, now I'm in Canada, living among a lot of Asians, I feel no Racism :D

batanGenyo29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
8 - 2 - 2010
AOR Received.
1 - 6 - 2010
Med's Request
20 - 9 - 2010
Med's Done....
30 - 9 - 2010
Passport Req..
21 - 12 - 2010
VISA ISSUED...
31 - 1 - 2011 received 12 - 2 - 2011
AlbertaGovernor said:
lets make use of this forum and our time to discuss something more positive than getting into this negative discussions.
sorry to butt in, but i can't help myself from posting a comment. first off, you painted a nasty picture of alberta being somewhat a racist community. that is what intrigued me into viewing this thread. then when people started questioning your view(and eventually your character), you post this? what's up with that? starting this thread and then eventually making this comment doesn't really make sense... :-\ :'(