+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone got a LOA from Centennial and George Brown for Jan 2020?

Khaing Zin Oo

Apr 15, 2019
Hi, I am apply for post grad at Centennial, George Brown and Humber for Jan 2020.
But I have already received an acceptance from Humber, surprising it's so fast. But I am willing to wait for Centennial. Has anyone got a LOA already from those schools for Jan 2020? I have one moth time to wait for others, otherwise I'll have to go with Humber, I think.

Chin123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi, I am apply for post grad at Centennial, George Brown and Humber for Jan 2020.
But I have already received an acceptance from Humber, surprising it's so fast. But I am willing to wait for Centennial. Has anyone got a LOA already from those schools for Jan 2020? I have one moth time to wait for others, otherwise I'll have to go with Humber, I think.
Yes i got my letter from centennial too
And paid my downpayment.

Jun 9, 2019
When did you apply? I have applied for Global Management 2 year course at Humber on 28th May. Still awaiting response. How long did they take to send you LOA? I have received offer letter from Saskatchewan Polytechnic for Technology Management. I have to confirm my Joining at Sask by July 5th.

Jun 9, 2019
Thank you for the response. If I am lucky, I should get the response by July first week. I am worried as I have 10 years of education Gap.

Jun 9, 2019
That makes two of us ☺
I heard lot of negatives reviews about getting visa rejected due to year gap. However I think if we can show relevant work exp for that gap time and present a strong SOP, It should work. I have received offer letter from Saskatchewan polytechnic for technology Management for Jan intake.

Chin123

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I heard lot of negatives reviews about getting visa rejected due to year gap. However I think if we can show relevant work exp for that gap time and present a strong SOP, It should work. I have received offer letter from Saskatchewan polytechnic for technology Management for Jan intake.
Obsolutely...a good sop will speak for itself ideed..thats the backbone of our application.

Reactions: kalpanabaileysingh

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
How much time it took to get offer letter from Sask Poly?