+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone done their Police Clearance Certificate from Malaysia?

Shirley shan

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, Fahadkazmi
Thanks for your reply.
Oh... luckily I didn't change the address, I just call in the morning hope that i can update my address in Malaysia. While waiting I checked the status online, and it was ready for collection! God bless
Thanks
Shirley

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi, Fahadkazmi
Thanks for your reply.
Oh... luckily I didn't change the address, I just call in the morning hope that i can update my address in Malaysia. While waiting I checked the status online, and it was ready for collection! God bless
Thanks
Shirley
Great. How long did it take?

Shirley shan

Oct 29, 2018
Great. How long did it take?
It's takes exactly 2 weeks time, I applied at 16 October Malaysia time. I saw on a blog, the people who are applied at 14 october,her status are changing to ready for collection last week, so it makes me so nervous and tension

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
It's takes exactly 2 weeks time, I applied at 16 October Malaysia time. I saw on a blog, the people who are applied at 14 october,her status are changing to ready for collection last week, so it makes me so nervous and tension
Haha same timeline as mine. The status changed today for me too :D
Good luck!

Vijenderprasad

Aug 31, 2018
cant answer with 100% surety , request you to get right answer by writing to dutyofficer@kln.gov.my or contacting at below numbers
+60 3 8887 4159
+60 3 8887 4126
+60 3 8887 4079
+60 3 8887 4000
+60 3 8000 8000

( My Personal thought : PCC is for the time when you were in a particular country ,so it should be done on the passport valid for that period and since you have renewed your passport after leaving Malaysia, It is not possible for Malaysia foreign ministry to have info of same and therefore not feasible to issue PCC on new passport )
Hii.. thank you so much becoz you have given me important info about how to get pcc ,and today I have got my pcc. I am so thankful to you

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi, Fahadkazmi

You gets your certificate? In Malaysia or outside Malaysia? I haven't get any status update until today.
Yes got it. I am outside Malaysia
You need to go to the consulate of Malaysia in your city, take a print out of the status update and show them the status of "certificate ready for collection". They will do it for you

Shirley shan

Oct 29, 2018
Yes got it. I am outside Malaysia
You need to go to the consulate of Malaysia in your city, take a print out of the status update and show them the status of "certificate ready for collection". They will do it for you
Thanks for reply, Fahadkazmi
I just call the embassy and they said you need a conformation email said the certificate is ready for collection?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Thanks for reply, Fahadkazmi
I just call the embassy and they said you need a conformation email said the certificate is ready for collection?
If the status has changed on the website, you are good to go.
As said above, just print out the web page which shows certificate ready for collection. What city are you in?