+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone done their Police Clearance Certificate from Malaysia?

mostafa2008

Aug 14, 2019
You can call them and inform about ready for collection, they will ask you to visit the next day.
I had a very differe t experience. The consulate in Vancouver asked us to email the with the details of the application. Then after 3 business days theh emailed us back with instructions how to pick it up or request for it to be mailed to us. Overall, not the best customer service.

Kdte

Sep 24, 2019
You can call them and inform about ready for collection, they will ask you to visit the next day.
Hi. and what will happen when you come back the next day? I have the same issue. I applied online 4 weeks ago and it has been indicating in my account that it is ready for collection. But last friday, I sent someone to the high commission but after paying the 20 ringgit he was told that it is not ready and that he should call next monday to ask if it is available.

Midouway1989

Sep 16, 2019
Sorry for late reply, my experience can give you an insight

Iam staying in Malaysia since 2013 while my wife is staying there since 2018

you need to apply online through MOFA website: https://ekonsular.kln.gov.my/ekonsular_on9/login/GUIDELINES.pdf

you can check the status from time to time, it takes two weeks to two months depends on how many years you stayed in Malaysia

this guideline will help you on how to apply:

https://ekonsular.kln.gov.my/ekonsular_on9/login/GUIDELINES.pdf

charges : 20 MYR cash only

you can authorize someone to collect on your behalf

Apr 24, 2021
Hello everyone, Please I need help on how to get a police clearance in Malaysia. I worked there from 2010- 2015. I tried so many times to register but always appear as error. Is there anybody experience same as mine? And I already renewed my passport . Which one do I used to register? Thanks in advance.

kamalmehta

Jun 26, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I have stayed in Malaysia from Jan 2018 to Sep 2022 and I have the PCC from Malaysia for little short duration then my stay (Jan 2018 to May 2022), My PR application got refused due to Short PCC from Malaysia.

I applied for PCC again while staying in Canada and I didn't upload any letter from CIC in my PCC application(Please confirm is this is mandatory). Instead I just uploaded my passport first and last pages and Canada visa sticker and My previous Malaysia work permit sticker.

Its been three weeks my application is still under processing. Please suggest do I need to revoke my application and resubmit with a proof that PCC is required by CIC?.

Thanks, Hoping to hear back from someone from you.