+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone done the online test for the citizenship?

Dec 4, 2020
I know, the Camera is okay but AnyDesk it is like remote access to another PC. So, if they don't check the apps on my PC I can run AnyDesk and Connect from another PC to the PC that someone is taking the test and I can search there and answer the question in remote AnyDesk for her or him.
I mean they probably won't figure it out but why? Lol. I would invest a few hrs in reading and doing some practice quizzes. Heck a noob will pass it with that.

David2736

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Interview........
15-Dec-2015
Those who want to cheat will cheat whether in-person or on-line. Just leave the idiots alone. It is their karma. But folks, please understand one thing: the whole testing exercise is no more than a ritual. 20 multiple choice Q's with an allowance of 5 misses. The deepness of the Q's like "Name the greatest country on Earth which name starts with 'Ca' and ends with 'nada'. Are you serious cheating is needed???
It's really REALLY not this simple!! You've got to memorise a list of dates as long as your arm. You've got to know the full name, occupation, province of living for every significant Canada has ever existed. You've got to learn which provinces/territories joined the Confederation at what date, and what age The Queen received the throne!

I have a question regarding the exam online: Do I start the test whenever I want, or do I need to book myself in a time slot AHEAD of time?

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2020
It's really REALLY not this simple!! You've got to memorise a list of dates as long as your arm. You've got to know the full name, occupation, province of living for every significant Canada has ever existed. You've got to learn which provinces/territories joined the Confederation at what date, and what age The Queen received the throne!

I have a question regarding the exam online: Do I start the test whenever I want, or do I need to book myself in a time slot AHEAD of time?
Whenever you want - anytime between 12 am on the start day till 11:59pm on the end day.

And don't stress over the test, it's fairly simple. Listen to discover Canada audio book over and over again and keep doing the practice tests. You'll be fine.

Reactions: David2736

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

There's no booking slot. You can take the test anytime between the test window on any day.

Reactions: David2736

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019

I've got very short arms, thus scored 20/20 ;) Have to tell you, this really ain't quantum physics.
You start it whenever you feel like it.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

The multiple choice options are designed to be easily eliminated for wrong answers. I had to chuckle a few times at how wrong they were. Even the online practice tests make it harder than it actually is. There’s no need for obsessive memorization, it’s mostly common sense and general knowledge, but reading through the book at least once is a must.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
The multiple choice options are designed to be easily eliminated for wrong answers. I had to chuckle a few times at how wrong they were. Even the online practice tests make it harder than it actually is. There’s no need for obsessive memorization, it’s mostly common sense and general knowledge, but reading through the book at least once is a must.
Yup. Not sure why people complicate things. Surfing through the book/notes and taking practice tests should be more than sufficient. I hear there are not many date questions either in the actual test.

Reactions: bellaluna

Yash khas

Sep 20, 2021
Your webcam is on and filming/taking pictures of you the whole time, so if they see you looking around or talking to anyone you'd get caught. Plus it knows if you open another tab. Not saying cheating isn't maybe possible but I personally wouldn't think to jeopardize my entire citizenship application for that ‍♂
Does our camera will remain open all the time? And can they hear our voices? What if we close our camera after the photo ID submitted?

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi
Have question for Pakistani citizenship Applicants ; our passport has last page of wording in Urdu language, so do we have to translate it anyway ? Your reply would be highly obliged.