Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
ummea4canada said:
hello everyone......
There are 2 days left to submit the application....in MON Project August.....

I have a question...

My mother tongue is Bengali...2nd language is English///would i select English as my 2nd mother tongue??

Thanks on advance
Depending on which country you are from. For example in Bangladesh English is not second official language. So Bangladeshis wont select English as second mother tongue.
hope that helps.

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hey Guys just a quick question.

I am working in ontario right now with a permanent job.
I just completed my 1 yr in canada as work experience.
My EE score is 460 still waiting to get invitation.

If i apply for Quebec , will this have any impact on my EE appliation or with Ontario PNP i ll apply in future.
Also can i withdraw the offer later of Quebec nomination after getting it.

My sole motive is to stay in ontario and waiting for Ontario PNP to open up.

I am taking quebec as a back up plan, if nothing happens from EE side i might accept the quebec offer.

Also Can we get the nomination from Quebec and still work in Ontario till i find a better job in Quebec ????

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxtreme said:
Depending on which country you are from. For example in Bangladesh English is not second official language. So Bangladeshis wont select English as second mother tongue.
hope that helps.
I don't think it has to do with the country's official languages.

zoria

Nov 2, 2015
Hi ,

Looks like the form is in french with no english option. Is this just for french speaking applicants. Thank you in advance.

Thanks
Zoria

bobby341

Aug 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke to the Quebec mon projet help line, They said you need to have every thing they need as of August 16 2016. Like IELTS score, I asked I have taken test on 4th can I submit the the results later, she said no. My kids passport is not issued yet, but I have applied for it, they need the passport should be issued by August 16..

Felixzecat

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
noc 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vous avez déjà indiqué un statut de résidence pour cette période, merci de modifier votre saisie ou de déclarer une nouvelle période" ??????/

Im stuck with this part , anyone can helppppppppp plzzzzz ... how to fill for last 10 years ?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
In MON project GUI pdf file which helped me alot to submit the application there shows that

""Under Première langue maternelle, click on the dropdown button and select your
mother tongue. Use the cursor to scroll down the list of languages.
NOTE: If necessary, you can use an online translation tool like the ones found on the
Internet to translate your mother tongue into French. However, we advise you to
proceed with caution since these tools sometimes provide incorrect translations.
"
NOTE: In the context of your application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, the
Ministère considers it possible that you may have a second mother tongue. A
second mother tongue means that you have a second language that you learned at
an early age. This second mother tongue is not the same as a second language,
which is a language that you learned outside the home, for example, at school or
during a work program.""

So it means that i cannot indicate my 2nd mother tongue ENGLISH because i learnt it from School,College & my medium of instruction was in English at University....
I am from Bangladesh and my 1st mother tongue is BENGALI

Felixzecat

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
noc 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am residing in X country from 1985 ( born in 1985)
then i did my study from 11 sept 2005 to 21 july 2011 ,
return home , then go back for study from 23 april 2014 to 15 sept 2014, then back home till now,
the system is refusing to validate , can somebody tell me how plzzz :'( Vous avez déjà indiqué un statut de résidence pour cette période, merci de modifier votre saisie ou de déclarer une nouvelle période. <<< thats wat im gettin all the time

yemitoyin

Aug 1, 2016
I'm having problem submitting my profile on Mon project and i reside in quebec

I have been residing in quebec since 2013, i have more than 4years work experience in Nigeria, Is there any reason why i cant submit on Monproject despite i was told i can submit any time as temporary resident in Quebec. Though i'm a foreign student but i have passed my comprehensive exam and working towards completing my PhD. This is the error message i am getting below. can anybody help me with which area of the form i need to modify to be able to submit.
Only candidates who have an offer of employment validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and who are authorized to apply for a Québec Selection Certificate may submit their application at any time. For more information, see the Immigration Rules and Procedures . Please visit.......

zionplace

Mar 30, 2015
Re: I'm having problem submitting my profile on Mon project and i reside in quebec

As far as I know, you should be able to submit.

What is the current status, have you submitted now?

yemitoyin said:
I have been residing in quebec since 2013, i have more than 4years work experience in Nigeria, Is there any reason why i cant submit on Monproject despite i was told i can submit any time as temporary resident in Quebec. Though i'm a foreign student but i have passed my comprehensive exam and working towards completing my PhD. This is the error message i am getting below. can anybody help me with which area of the form i need to modify to be able to submit.
Only candidates who have an offer of employment validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and who are authorized to apply for a Québec Selection Certificate may submit their application at any time. For more information, see the Immigration Rules and Procedures . Please visit.......

yemitoyin

Aug 1, 2016
zionplace said:
As far as I know, you should be able to submit.

What is the current status, have you submitted now?
I still could not submit o! I really need help. The last time i called them, i was told i should be able to submit..... but still unable to
Adeyemi.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
2000+ signs please.don't hesitate to sign the petition.it's for all of us.we must together in this hard time untill MIDI revised their crucial decision. We can't loose our dreams and expectations....else later we all will receive intent to reject letter with ⚡⚡⚡❄❄❄