+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello forumers.

Let me see if I understood the process. I filled up all the application forms on mon project, but i have to wait until 16th aug to submit my application.Is it that right?

Thanks in advance for your kindly reply

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Quick Concerns while applying for Mon Projet 2016 intake:
1. I am the primary applicant, but all my funds are in the name of my spouse, will it be feasible for me to show my spouse's funds as POF ?
2. We all have read that First Come First Serve basis is used as the selection criteria, but does anybody have an idea how things work at backend for selection?
3. Is French Mandatory to be learned on reaching Quebec to get PR as well as Citizenship?
4. Is it mandatory to stay in quebec for 2-3 years to get PR as well as Citizenship, What if I get job in some other province?
5. My spouse is a LECTURER in a college, and Professor and University Professor are not listed under "
Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d'exercer au Québec?" so what should I have to do regarding this?
I have the following approach in mind:
i. To check "Je n’envisage pas d’exercer un métier réglementé ou une profession régie par un ordre professionnel." and marking OUI under "Exercez-vous la profession d’enseignant ou d’enseignante, ou avez-vous la formation nécessaire pour le faire?".
If this is correct, then do My wife have to sign "d19.pdf form"...........
ii. Or if this approach is not right then plz suggest what should I have to do to show my Wife's profession.
6. I have only marriage certificate and my name is also added in my Spouse's passport to support the proof of my relationship, Are these proofs sufficient? Because according to the "point 15" in "A-1520-LF" there is a list from which 2 docs are required, what if I don't have these proofs?

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
elchar said:
Hello forumers.

Let me see if I understood the process. I filled up all the application forms on mon project, but i have to wait until 16th aug to submit my application.Is it that right?

Thanks in advance for your kindly reply
yes you are correct

akryptik

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hey,

Can anyone please tell me whether I need to submit any documents for Mon Project Application?
I got all the certificates in Document Package but I don't know where to upload of add those?

Also, submitting fees later will have any impact on my application?

rizcanada01

Aug 6, 2016
Dear All,

Need clarification regarding the History of status on what to select If you would have visited any country for vacation?

no tourist or visitor option available,can I select as Visitor Religious?

Awaiting your replies at the earliest.

Thanking you all in anticipation.

With Regards,
Riz

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
rizcanada01 said:
Dear All,

Need clarification regarding the History of status on what to select If you would have visited any country for vacation?

no tourist or visitor option available,can I select as Visitor Religious?
History of status refers to residence status rather than tourist visits, therefore if you have been in a country for living, then you have to list it adding the status you were entitled during that period, otherwise you shouldn´t mention any tourist visit

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advice. Its urgent

I have done Master of Business Administration (MBA) from UK and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Pakistan. However, the area of training is showing only Business Administration (Bachelors). What should I do?

Currently I am working in Marketing profession.

What area of training should I choose? Its confusing.

Furthermore, Marketing and Purch (Bach.) is in Section B of Foreign degree which gives 12 points. However, Business Administration (Bach.) also in Section C of Foreign degree which gives 6 points. What to choose from? I have already done my ECA from WES and my MBA is equivalent to a Canadian Masters degree.

With my area of training in Section B, I am getting 53 points in total. However, if I select Business Administration (Bach) section C, my points drop to 47 points and hence I dont have enough points to apply. (Note: I am single, 27 years age, 3 years of experience, MBA, Ielts 7.5 overall).

Looking forward to a detailed response. My NOC (1123) Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations.

gurwinder80

Sep 16, 2014
Hi all,
I am from India, applying for quebec MON project august intake 2016.
My qualifications:
1) Bachelor of science (Information technology)....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill computer science(Bach.),.. is it right?
2) 3 years diploma in engineering (electronics and communication engineering) )....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill electronics and communication engineering), .. is it right?
3) Matriculation ....... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill ALL AREAS),.. is it right?

My spouse qualifications:
1) Senior secondary (+2) arts(arts not mentioned in certificate)(subjects: home science, history)...... What will be AREA OF TRAINING?(I fill HISTORY),.. is it right?
2) Matriculation (COMPARTMENT IN ONE SUBJECT… IS IT OK?)
Waiting for quick reply.. Thanks

asiingh

Aug 8, 2016
What should I use for "Adresse du domicile actuel" (i.e. Current home address). Is this where I am currently located/residing or is it where my permanent home address is ? Please advise.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Vtal_g said:
can any one help me on this pls...

cam I know if we need ECA for my MBA (distance) from SMU. I have done ECA for my BCA bangalore Uni

THanks a lot
WES specifically mentioned at his website that tehy do not validate degrees obtained from SMU.

zingy2k

May 23, 2015
AS THERE IS ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT FOR NEXT INTAKE TO PROCEED CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY OPTION OF UPLOADING DOCUMENTS IN THE MON PROJET PROFILE QUEBEC , AS I FAIL TO SEE ANY , JUST COMPLETING THE ONLINE PROFILE WITHOUT DOCS ATTACHMENT . :eek:

zingy2k

May 23, 2015
m585 said:
Yes I have fully completed my application - it did take a lot of patience, refreshing and saving things a lot.

are there any documents to upload or attach which i fail to find any option of also do tell how to go about filling this section up (Historique des statuts)

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
hello everyone......
There are 2 days left to submit the application....in MON Project August.....

I have a question...

My mother tongue is Bengali...2nd language is English///would i select English as my 2nd mother tongue??

Thanks on advance