+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone please tell me do i need to add 10th or 12th info . i have a degree of B.Sc Nursing (4 years).

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

Can anyone please confirm that -

start date up to end date = 2years or 1year? for HSC(Class 12th )

am asking because "official duration of the program" comes with auto filled value of "Deux ans" meaning "Two Years"

Please confirm this guys

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Gagan_ said:
Hi Guys,

Can anyone please confirm that -

start date up to end date = 2years or 1year? for HSC(Class 12th )

am asking because "official duration of the program" comes with auto filled value of "Deux ans" meaning "Two Years"

Please confirm this guys
Two years

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
coolrc_04 said:
I am unable to find an area on Mon Project Application to enter my spouse's work experience. Am I missing something or it is not required? Thanks
Can anyone please answer my question. It would be a great help and will clarify alot. Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
coolrc_04 said:
Can anyone please answer my question. It would be a great help and will clarify alot. Thanks
Even I was not asked for spouse experience while filling application. I guess they no longer consider spouse work-experience.

Meh1122

Jan 31, 2016
Hello,
I cant Access the Mon Project every time i tried to open it gives error and direct to Retourner à la page d'accueil du Ministère. so anyone help how to complete profile timely

masifahmed

Jan 1, 2013
Hi,

I fill up all required forms...but when i submit the aplication given below error...what am missing in application....? do u need attach docs....?

Your request contains errors. Please correct and resubmit your request.

- Section Identity information (xyz ): Your DCS may not be submitted as an administrative penalty is still in force.
- Section Identity information (xyz): Your DCS may not be submitted as an administrative penalty is still in force.
- Section Identity information (xyz): Your DCS may not be submitted as an administrative penalty is still in force.

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
APPNOV2014NY said:
Even I was not asked for spouse experience while filling application. I guess they no longer consider spouse work-experience.
This isnt a good for some of us as we were considering spouse work experience points too while checking our eligibility.

mamo5002000

Jan 23, 2015
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Kindly i've two questions
1- Do i've to fill this forms in French ? Or English would be OK ??

2- It's shown message now saying that they reached the limit already

You have 90 days (s) to submit the form.

You can not submit this request, the maximum number of selection certificate applications may be accepted for the regular program for skilled workers has been achieved. Your application will be deleted after 90 days, but if that maximum number does not affect you, your application may nonetheless be submitted. For more information, go to
Rules and immigration procedures.

So can what do you think can i submit my application now or better to wait ?

Thanks for your help,

bishnoishekhar

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
19-Mar-2017
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
06-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
09-Sep-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting...
I'm not able to proceed after Security Question. Appreciate if someone can help me.

mybestpal

Dec 29, 2015
coolrc_04 said:
This isnt a good for some of us as we were considering spouse work experience points too while checking our eligibility.
Hi

I agree with you here and also not clear from the website. Few more doubt
1. Do we need to fill form in french ? Some of the field can't be in french .
2. Do we need to fill the primary education also ? OR from secondary onward ?

Thanks

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

I have one question while filing the forms.

In 'Profession or trade envisaged in Quebec' form, It is asking below question with list of options.

What job or what profession do you plan to practice in Québec?

I'm a software professional and my job comes under 2171/2174
If i select 'Engineer' and this is going to be a regular trade or licensed profession.

So confused here that what to select ?
Please help.

masifahmed

Jan 1, 2013
Hi,

I fill up all required forms...but when i submit the aplication given below error...what am missing in application....? do u need attach docs....?

Your request contains errors. Please correct and resubmit your request.

- Section Identity information (xyz ): Your DCS may not be submitted as an administrative penalty is still in force.