+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

bmna0007

Jan 10, 2016
m585 said:
As I stated already in this thread, everybody has this message and it simply refers to the fact that the previous (November) cap is full. This message will disappear on February 16th when the new cap (2800 rather than 3500) is in operation.
Thanks for the clarification m585

Regards.

bmna0007

Jan 10, 2016
Hey NISC,

The PDF documents that you were talking about, i have downloaded them. I think they are just a bunch of rules and official formalities to finish after the submission and payment procedure. The previous 3500 cap had such documents to send my air mail after filling and printing out. I guess they won't change in online case too.

Regards.

bjeevaraj

Dec 25, 2015
I was able to get access but could not complete the form. It throwed some error and connection was lost while filling experience section.

I have few doubts.
1. How to enter our 10th and 12th education details? I mean what should be selected in "Recherchez le titre de votre diplôme".
2. Similarly what should be selected in "Recherchez le titre de votre diplôme" for Enginnering. (Bachelor of Engineering)
I selected "Mon diplôme ne figure pas dans la liste." and typed "bacelor de l'ingénierie". Is it correct?
3. In Area of Training "Information sur le diplôme ― Rechercher le domaine de formation" , I couldnt get Instrumenation and Control Engineering.
So i selected "Mon domaine de formation ne figure pas dans la liste" and typed it. Is it Ok?

4. My NOC code is 2133, should i select the same in job experience section "National Occupational Classification (NOP)"
5. In " Expérience professionnelle" should we fill our job titles and other details in French?

Please help

amrit2171

Dec 2, 2014
Guys,
I am getting the following error:

Error code 14
Request was blocked by the security rules

Can someone explain please??

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bjeevaraj said:
I was able to get access but could not complete the form. It throwed some error and connection was lost while filling experience section.

I have few doubts.
1. How to enter our 10th and 12th education details? I mean what should be selected in "Recherchez le titre de votre diplôme".
2. Similarly what should be selected in "Recherchez le titre de votre diplôme" for Enginnering. (Bachelor of Engineering)
I selected "Mon diplôme ne figure pas dans la liste." and typed "bacelor de l'ingénierie". Is it correct?
3. In Area of Training "Information sur le diplôme ― Rechercher le domaine de formation" , I couldnt get Instrumenation and Control Engineering.
So i selected "Mon domaine de formation ne figure pas dans la liste" and typed it. Is it Ok?

4. My NOC code is 2133, should i select the same in job experience section "National Occupational Classification (NOP)"
5. In " Expérience professionnelle" should we fill our job titles and other details in French?
1. For 10th just choose diplome is not available and type 'High school'
For 12th if you type higher secondary it will be in the list.
2. Type Bachelor and select the one with 4 to 5 years. If you go to the end of that page you will see other names listed as Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology etc.
3. Yes, it is fine.

Please help

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amrit2171 said:
Guys,
I am getting the following error:

Error code 14
Request was blocked by the security rules

Can someone explain please??
Did you open multiple browsers and trying to login? That might be one reason.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amrit2171 said:
Yes jairichi i did open multiple browsers.

I couldnt get in and got desperate.
Is it not ok to do so?
I do not know. I did try to login using multiple browsers a couple of times and got my account blocked for 30 mins to 60 mins. This might not be due to multiple browsers but I decided not to do so. If it never happened to you then do try that way.

cloyotas

Jan 29, 2016
marymichs13 said:
After so many attempts, thank God i had already completed my csq application ;D thanks to google translate too, been able to understand it well. Really worth it, loads and loads of patience guys, and prayers too! ;D
Hi marymich,

I am also from the Phils but I still cannot complete my profile. No luck. Do you have some helpful tips?

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
I have just finished my online Mon Quebec Projet but when i submit the application it shows message which states '
The maximum number of selection certificate Quebec's demands accepted by the Ministry has been reached. Consequently, you can file your application for a CSQ . It will be deleted after 90 days. However if this limit does not apply to your application , it could still be submitted. For more information , consult the rules and immigration procedures . '
What does that mean? How it is possible before 16 Feb 2016?
Please help me out to understand this and reply me

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
cloyotas said:
Hi marymich,

I am also from the Phils but I still cannot complete my profile. No luck. Do you have some helpful tips?
No techy tricks at all for me, just tried it many times and clicks and your patience will finally paid you off. If in case it posts an error, just close that window and open a new one :) you can complete yours too just be patient :)

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Rubaaab said:
I have just finished my online Mon Quebec Projet but when i submit the application it shows message which states '
The maximum number of selection certificate Quebec's demands accepted by the Ministry has been reached. Consequently, you can file your application for a CSQ . It will be deleted after 90 days. However if this limit does not apply to your application , it could still be submitted. For more information , consult the rules and immigration procedures . '
What does that mean? How it is possible before 16 Feb 2016?
Please help me out to understand this and reply me
Don't submit it yet, its not yet open by this time. Just save all your information there and wait for feb.16 for the submission :)

cloyotas

Jan 29, 2016
marymichs13 said:
No techy tricks at all for me, just tried it many times and clicks and your patience will finally paid you off. If in case it posts an error, just close that window and open a new one :) you can complete yours too just be patient :)
Thanks! Did you tick the radio button that says "I do not want to respond to security questions because this is my personal computer"? Or you always pass through the security question page and you provide your answer again? :D