+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

erinda87

Nov 14, 2014
m585 said:
Yes I have fully completed my application - it did take a lot of patience, refreshing and saving things a lot.
Hello m858,
Thank you for helping me,
i finally completed the application forms,but i have a question,if you can help.
When i selected 'domaine de formation' some areas of training were shown in my native language,
but mine was not listed,so i checked my domaine is not in the list.I've written the area of training in English,
is it okay,or should i write it in my native language as are shown other areas of training on the list?
Or should it be in french?Please help.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
erinda87 said:
Hello m858,
Thank you for helping me,
i finally completed the application forms,but i have a question,if you can help.
When i selected 'domaine de formation' some areas of training were shown in my native language,
but mine was not listed,so i checked my domaine is not in the list.I've written the area of training in English,
is it okay,or should i write it in my native language as are shown other areas of training on the list?
Or should it be in french?Please help.
Same with me, my degree title and area of training is in my native language. Are you able to choose the closest one (which is similar to your degree title)?
I am wondering if I did not choose the exactly same as AOT in the pdf file, will they give me points for educations?

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hey everybody... How r you?
I have some problem filling out the section 'History Status.'
I have mentioned
1- India Citizen from born to 30/12/2009
2- UK student visa from 31/12/2009 to 22/06/2011
3-UK post study work visa from 23/06/2011 to 26/04/2012
4-Return back to India (Citizen) from 27/04/2012 to present

But When i click on 'Valider', it shows error message 'you have already indicated a resident status for this time, thank you to change yur entry or declare a new period.'
Please help me to fix this problem

rashid47010

Sep 20, 2014
Hi Rubaab,

interesting situation. as per message you can't select citizen two times. for the last entry you can select permanent resident...

paulswengrr

Dec 21, 2015
Hi,
I have logged on 26th and It was showing me maximum amount(2800) of application has already taken. I am really puzzled, as it said in their website:

"Until February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account can access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online"

I have created the account earlier, why can't I make application? Did anyone of you have same problem like this?

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Pre-Assessed..: Yes

Re: has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016
« Reply #328 on: January 29, 2016, 06:06:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Rubaaab on January 29, 2016, 12:30:34 pm
I have just finished my online Mon Quebec Projet but when i submit the application it shows message which states '
The maximum number of selection certificate Quebec's demands accepted by the Ministry has been reached. Consequently, you can file your application for a CSQ . It will be deleted after 90 days. However if this limit does not apply to your application , it could still be submitted. For more information , consult the rules and immigration procedures . '
What does that mean? How it is possible before 16 Feb 2016?
Please help me out to understand this and reply me

Don't submit it yet, its not yet open by this time. Just save all your information there and wait for feb.16 for the submission Smiley

Thank you very very much

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
rashid47010 said:
Hi Rubaab,

interesting situation. as per message you can't select citizen two times. for the last entry you can select permanent resident...
we can enter citizen two time without any issue..

moreover the question is we need to enter details of visit visa? like umrah like official visit...

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
What the hell is going on with mon project site. Trying last 3 days....No luck yet

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/maintenance/ErreurE0002.html

erinda87

Nov 14, 2014
thanguye said:
Same with me, my degree title and area of training is in my native language. Are you able to choose the closest one (which is similar to your degree title)?
I am wondering if I did not choose the exactly same as AOT in the pdf file, will they give me points for educations?
i could not find even one which is similar.my degree title is business informatics,and since i could not find nothing related to comp. science on the list i completed it as comp.science.is it wrong??pls sb advise.

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
hi rashid 47010,

Citizen means citizens. A person cannot replace citizen to permanent residence as there is a difference between citizen and permanent residence.
But i am still wondering how can to fix this problem. If I only enter India as a citizen, then error message does'nt show. Is it ok??
but I have history to UK as a foreign student and post study work visa.

mybestpal

Dec 29, 2015
Hi

I have completed the form but I could not find the Professional Experience section for spouse .The How will the Spouse's Area of Training
==>Area of Training Points ==> Section A of the areas 4 points can be calculate.

There is no section where it can be filled. Those who have filled please throw some lights on this .

Thanks in advance

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
cloyotas said:
Thanks! Did you tick the radio button that says "I do not want to respond to security questions because this is my personal computer"? Or you always pass through the security question page and you provide your answer again? :D
I tick on the "...this is my personal computer" option so you can now proceed to the next step.

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I am unable to find an area on Mon Project Application to enter my spouse's work experience. Am I missing something or it is not required? Thanks

Jessiein2015

Sep 15, 2015
Did anyone include your high school diploma in the diploma section? If we have University diploma is it still needed to fill the high school diploma? In the drop down list there is high school . I am confusing. But I added high school at last/